Main Menu

Unlimited poachers

Started by Woolly Bugger, July 10, 2017, 19:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

http://www.flkeysnews.com/news/local/crime/article160532934.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Michael Toris

Dumbasses

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Woolly Bugger

http://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/poacher-sentenced-to-nearly-seven-years-in-jail-for-wildlife-crimes

Closer to home...

BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A man who poached more than a half dozen wild animals has been sentenced in Buchanan General District Court.

Nelson Drummond was sentenced to 2,370 days, plus an additional six months of incarceration, as well as a five-year loss of hunting privileges and restitution of $25,500.

Drummond poached four elk, three deer, a black bear and a bobcat.

This investigation began in April 2016 when authorities were alerted to an illegally killed bull elk lying off the road with its head removed.

During the investigation, Virginia Conservation Police Officers found videos and pictures of Drummond with several of the animals, including a video of him describing his actions as "Poaching 101."

They determined that on multiple occasions that he used a .22-caliber lever-action rifle with a laser sight to kill the animals.

During sentencing, Judge Henry Barringer stated, "There is no reason to kill animals in that nature," and characterized Drummond's actions as "cruel."

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!