• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
December 05, 2021, 09:57:03 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Streamside dick measured trout!

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 21, 2017, 21:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

2017 – 55

Asked my son if he wanted to go fishing, "yes, if it involves hiking" was his reply. Today was the day. I didn't have any work scheduled, no surprise there and he's just setting up interviews for job applications. Anybody need a HS Earth Science Teacher? We caught up on life during the drive up into the mountains. He didn't really want to fish, so he brought a book. He sat and read while I worked my way upstream. A doe crossed the stream right in front of us and I caught warpaint shiners. I wasn't too long before I caught a brown although it wasn't a whole lot bigger that the shiners. Rhodos blooming, water was running a little stained but not too high despite all the rain, I guess it missed this watershed.

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="451" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="451" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="338" height="600" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

Not too many people go in here, but there are signs of other fishermen around.

This fish made the day for me. I had missed three or four others but this one was the biggest of all. Streamside dick measured at 20 dick inches. You do the math.

Love being up in this place.

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="338" height="600" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

Time to turn around.

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Aka

Woolly with the streamside dick measuring ftw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dee-Vo

That's a fine crick. You should know it well by now. Got to be some bigger fish in there as well.

Onslow

Bout effing time you grew a dick!  Nice crik leroy for sure.

Phil

Durn. That's a fine brown right there, Woolly.  'c;

Yallerhammer

Women want me, doughbellies fear me.<br /><br />Little Debbie Prostaff

BrookieHunter

Big J

NCsporksman

Effin geezer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jfey

Quote from: Aka on June 21, 2017, 22:52:36 PM

Woolly with the streamside dick measuring ftw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thankfully there were no pics of the measuring
Yup, going fishing

Woolly Bugger

June 22, 2017, 09:57:55 AM #10 Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:01:22 AM by Woolly Bugger

It's amazing that I caught fish at all with the kid in tow... lil bastard would stay behind and read a chapter of Herman Hess's Siddhartha and then sneak up on me for a surprise attack....

Interesting Folded foliation in a metamorphic rock...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

June 22, 2017, 11:22:16 AM #11 Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:23:58 AM by Dee-Vo

That rock looks like a wrinkly ball sack. Perhaps that of a Jotnar.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

That is one cool rock pic!  I see eyes, a nose with lichen and a most prominent left nostril, a mouth, a beard, and a very furrowed brow.    Again, that is an incredible rock.   

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Dee-Vo on June 22, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

Sounds like latent Norse homosexual tendencies, to me.     Sorry, I don't see a ball sack. 

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on June 22, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

Quote from: Dee-Vo on June 22, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

Sorry, I don't see a ball sack.
Interesting. Mudwall, you must look closer, much closer, and employee the use of your spectacles. This is sure to remind you of routine instances requiring you to locate, retrieve, and resurrect your own nether parts.

#CommissionsEarned