Sunday Blessings, Bigly

Started by Onslow, May 21, 2017, 15:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on May 22, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

I thought cherry picking was SOP when dealing with the good book.  Or, is the practice of selectively picking nuggets only kosher with the believers?  I'm easily confused. 

Apologies to Ken and his thread, but he mentioned the skipping of morning worship.   He's a big boy and if my response upsets his apple cart then he can inform me.

Context my friend.  You can prove about anything you really want to with the Bible if you try, but what is the context of the verse and a verse will never contradict the general principles laid out in the Bible.  Things will change, but the underlying principles remain the same.  People have and will continue to use verses incorrectly both accidentally and purposefully for personal gain.  It's the listeners responsibility to decipher. 

Michael Toris

Stop fucking up Ken thread assholes

Kick ass fish Ken

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Big J

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: DAYUMson on May 22, 2017, 14:41:14 PM

Kick ass fish Ken

I know I'm a bit slow, but what the hell is a thread asshole?  And why does Ken's thread have more than one of these enigmatic thread assholes? 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

NCsporksman

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on May 22, 2017, 14:54:47 PM
Quote from: DAYUMson on May 22, 2017, 14:41:14 PM

Kick ass fish Ken

I know I'm a bit slow, but what the hell is a thread asshole?  And why does Ken's thread have more than one of these enigmatic thread assholes?
Bc he posted up "the goods" which leaves the rest of us window likkers on the couch...dick in hand....or bible

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

joe friday

Khatia Buniatishvili! Da-umm right.  And that Fish!   Awesome!

Dee-Vo

Damned fine fish, Kenneth. Dipping my wick in that crick is still going to happen - should've already happened.  y;

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Ken, why do you post then delete after a short period?  Damn, I thought I was a strange duck!!

Onslow

Because I'm not yet proficient at suppressing verbal ejaculations.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Onslow on May 31, 2017, 13:49:02 PM
Because I'm not yet proficient at suppressing verbal ejaculations.

Now there is a statement that I can respect!  Straight forward honesty.  Kudos.

Perhaps you can give me some pointers.

Yallerhammer

Good stuff! Fine looking creek, and Jesus himself would have probably skipped church if he knew he could catch a brown like that one.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Michael Toris

Quote from: Yallerhammer on June 01, 2017, 12:38:32 PM
Good stuff! Fine looking creek, and Jesus himself would have probably skipped church if he knew he could catch a brown like that one.
Jesus only fishes for Brookies

Yallerhammer

Quote from: DAYUMson on June 01, 2017, 14:45:24 PM
Quote from: Yallerhammer on June 01, 2017, 12:38:32 PM
Jesus only fishes for Brookies

He probably uses redworms.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

natureboy

Maybe in the same neighborhood?   Laid out of work Friday and picked up a couple of these.  Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk