News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Vancouver

Started by driver, April 24, 2017, 20:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driver

Anyone ever been. I'll be in Vancouver at the end of next month. Will hope to wet a line a day or two.

benben reincarnated

Yep, many times, great city.  Never fished there though.  Talk a walk out to Stanley Park, awesome views.  Are you just going to be in Vancouver proper the entire time?  North Vancouver is basically at the base of the coastal range so I suspect you won't have to get too far north or east out of the city to get into some areas to fish. 

If you have some time try to catch a ferry to Vancouver Island and check out Victoria BC.  I've always taken the Sidney or Swartz Bay ferries, depending on if I was originating in Washington State or in BC, they both dock in Vancouver Island close together.  The Anacortes to Sidney ferry is awesome though because you go right through the heart of the San Juan Islands.  I think you'd like Butchart Gardens too which is outside of Victoria on Vancouver Island if you can afford the detour.

driver

We'll be in Vancouver a few days. The rest will be exploring around the area. Might spend a day or two in Whistler.  Victoria is on our list as well. 

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Big J

Alaska and Vancouver?  You rob a bank?

driver