News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Culebra Island

Started by MuddlerMan, March 14, 2017, 19:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddlerMan

Hey guys,

Haven't posted here in quite a long time but I have a question.

Has anyone ever been to Culebra Island off of Puerto Rico?  The lady and I are headed down there at the end of April and I can't find shit about the fishing there except that it can be good.  I'm hoping somebody has some insight about what I might encounter there in late April.

Hope 2017 has brought fish and beer to everyone!  0:0
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

MuddlerMan

Keith,

I found that article earlier today and actually emailed him a few days ago. He let me know he wouldn't be on the island at that time, and offered zero friendly insight.  Didn't get the warm and fuzzy feeling - if you know what I mean. After reading some reviews I see he may not be the most reliable.  Regardless, I'll find something to put a bend in the rod.

Also, come on back to the Madison.  Have boat, will row for fluoro and beer.  0:0
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

swervinmervin

Spent a day there back in college. One hell of a beach. Remember there was a hut selling hamburgers and another selling Heineken. Almost died at the hands of a 12 foot wave. Did not fish.