Epson Eco Tank 2600

Started by Onslow, March 12, 2017, 11:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onslow

Been spending ~ $400 a year for friggin ink cartridges for my photo smart HP printer.  This is simply unacceptable by any measure for home use.  Just purchased and hooked up an Epson ET 2600.  Printer came with 4 bottles of ink, and this ink is supposed to be good for 4500 pages.  Printer was $279, and 4 bottles for a refill costs $13.  The printing is not crisp like my old HP printer, but it does the job for cheap!

Woolly Bugger

I've never been a fan of ink jet printers. i'm a LaserJet man all the way. If I need a color print there is always Costco or CVS, FedEx store or other services. Good luck with your eco-tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutfanatic

I feel ya on this. I have a damn inkjet too and the wife equates price with "best" so she bought a pricey one. I don't use it. The kids are running through ink like I run through beer.
On the other hand, with what my school costs, I have no problem using the printers that are provided. I try to stay digital as much as humanly possible though.

Aka

I've had the same hp laserjet p2035 since 2009 and haven't changed the toner once. I keep it in the garage all year except when I need to print something doesn't seem to be effected by heat or cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Native Fisher

Quote from: Aka on March 12, 2017, 18:19:45 PM
I've had the same hp laserjet p2035 since 2009 and haven't changed the toner once.

I have a will not die HP 4P laserjet that is about 22 years old that I still use cause that bitch cost $1,100 when new.