Fly Reels (Galvin, Loop)

Started by streetrods, January 29, 2017, 16:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

streetrods

Hey guys, I haven't touched either of these fly reels in a number of years and figure I would check interest on them.  I live between Floyd and Blacksburg VA, and can meet you anywhere around this area so you can see the reels in person.

1- Galvin T-10 Bronze color. I've taken this wading a few times in the new river while I was trying to learn to throw a switch rod I built. It currently has a switch line on it (dont remember the brand but I can find the box if anyone is interested.)

$425obo for reel only, if you want the line or the 8wt switch rod I can find manufac. Info on both).

2- Loop OPTi Speedrunner
This reel is 700 ish new, and it is a beast. Absolutely my favorite looking reel, but I have not done it justice as it hasn't seen the water or fish in some time. Currently strung with 5wt dry fly line as I lost my 5wt reel.  That line is probably trash and not included.

Asking $550obo.

If your interested in the switch rod, switch line, or 10wt sharkskin fly line (new in box) I will make a combo deal and I can post up that information tomorrow after work.

If I can't get pictures uploaded you can text or PM me with email/cell and I will send pictures.
[attachment id=0 msg=148361]

streetrods

streetrods

streetrods

streetrods

400 for Galvin T-10
500 for Loop Speedrunner

make an offer if I am asking too much, or if you would like more pictures.

driver

I'll give you $250 for the Galvan. Being that I don't need it, but would like it, that would be all I'm willing to pay.