News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Hey there

Started by Pastor Ben, January 24, 2017, 12:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on January 26, 2017, 14:12:24 PM
I concur, mood plays a role, but referring to your example and your selection of specimen, in order for one to be emasculated the person has to hold a male identity or own a pair.   

Again, Muddy has me rolling in this thread.

Pastor Ben

Hey there

I understand the concern about letting me through the door without putting up the goods...and appreciate the  guards at the door.

I'm here for the TRs, the fly fishing ethos...the melt downs and smack talk...if  I  wanted to be bored to tears with  theological discussions or debates I  would not be here. That said, I didn't mention my being retired clergy as a means of a free pass, but just part of who I am....

I 'm not here to evangelize or to debate whose God/Dog is better....What you believe is yours and yours alone, I will not try and sway you to the dark side...and if I do post something that is offensive...let me know and I will Remove it...

I try to keep my words kind and positive, or I will say nothing..

As to smoking...I will smoke the occasional Pork Butt, Brisket, ABTs, ribs and such...

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Having been a Blue collar worker for the better part of 25 years, I assure you I know all the words and their proper application when necessary...and have applied them when needed...

As for Drink, I have not indulged for over 14 years, This is by my choice, though a recent TBI has ruled out any chance of any alcoholic beverage ever...   but again I will not look with disdain on those who do...
I will buy some Fireball Whiskey to marinade peaches when I grill them...so I do know my way around the liquor store...
and if we ever have the chance to meet I will buy the first round...

There are many wonderful sights in creation, and the female figure is one of them, though some are more wonderful than others...  and I will not be offended by  posts that may occasionally show up ( unless minors are involved)

As a mentor  once told me there are no bad peaches, just that some  are more ripe than others....

But I will offer this modest photo ...this is as risqué as  you will see from me....

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

This is Mz Ashley, sadly I had to have her put down last year...

I am here to be part of the group, and hopefully bring some decent content... I am not looking for a free pass or kid gloves..

You got an axe to grind with me bring it...I have my big boy pants on...
Grace and peace

Ben

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.

~ Robert Frost ~

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

driver

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Dee-Vo

I hate hearing about losing pets. Lost a few of my faves over the last few years.

Good stuff, preach.

DRIFTS

0:0 float and be happy 0:0
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Soro2410

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itieuglyflies

Sounds like you might actually bring some grace and peace to this group......but it won't be easy.

rbphoto

Quote from: itieuglyflies on February 02, 2017, 19:29:57 PM
Sounds like you might actually bring some grace and peace to this group......but it won't be easy.

There is an abundance of grace here already.

We do get to fly fish, which is grace upon grace ad infinitum

And I have been the personal recipient of several of these guys good graces on fishing and camping trips as well as being on the receiving end of other varied and sundry incarnations of individual grace.

Peace, well, not so certain about that . . . God knows we could use more of that.

Raymond
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish