As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF 14 Reminder

Started by Devinsdad, June 01, 2006, 06:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devinsdad

Dont forget to vote on the PFF 14 location over @ SEFFF

Woolly Bugger

got my vote, but it looks like a moot point appletree is in the lead.....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

FT

Not that there is any problem with Appletree, but it makes it hard for people to drive that far (9 hours) when you can only take a limited amount of time off of work. Traditionally the fall one had been moved around to allow the people on the extreme fringes to attend once in a while and for people to get a chance to show off thieir area if they wanted to.  I'd like to see a salt water one time or down in Croakers area.
Regardless of the outcome of the vote, there will be one  in the Shenadoah Valley anyway. First annual  BRFFF Rendezvous. Not that I want to cause a problem or any hard feelings, but I just can't take off the time needed to make the rip worthwhile.
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

Devinsdad

Me thinks that there are a  few Shenandoah hold outs... there are a  few who said  Va that have not voted yet......

Trout Chaser

Quote from: FT on June 01, 2006, 08:42:57 AM
there will be one  in the Shenadoah Valley anyway. First annual  BRFFF Rendezvous.

Cool  0--0  Let me know what I can do to help out.

TC

FT

Quote from: Trout Chaser on June 01, 2006, 10:55:08 AM
Quote from: FT on June 01, 2006, 08:42:57 AM
there will be one  in the Shenadoah Valley anyway. First annual  BRFFF Rendezvous.

Cool  0--0  Let me know what I can do to help out.

TC

You da Strawboss.   0--0  Don't you remember voluntering last Sunday evening? 
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

9ft4wt

Tim:

Let me know when you get some dates and I wll see if I can pitch in.

9ft4wt

Woolly Bugger

FT, ifin there is a  BRFFFR would it be family or adults only like PFF?

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

phg

As stated on the other board, we could have the Left Behinds in VA this year.  There wasn't much interest in a Cherokee Left Behinds last year because it was in the same area as PFF, and if PFF is at Appletree again, Left Behinds will be left behind again.....

pelcrk

Tim,
  if the dates work out ,I'm interested  and can help out.
Best,
Steve
It's all good drifts

billres

There's a couple of folks up that way that know how to tie a fly that catches fish , Brent G is one of'em , I believe I'll try to make it , if it's not too cold  ;D. We don't really have a fall this far south and winter doesn't start untill about the middle of January. Looking forward to it.

Bill

Stone-Man

I just tied it up with my vote for Shenandoah.
Personally,I do not think it fair to ask the Virginia guys to go so far for every trip. Plus, we went to Nantahala last year
The Shenandoah is about as close to W/S as is The Nant.

JT

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

lepomis_mcro

looks like Shenandoah won out ;D
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Stone-Man

Creek Scum and I will be coming together.
We have a hugh decision to make --  Who is gonna drive and who is gonna drink. I think we will both drink and put the Tahoe on Auto-Pilot ;D ;D ;D

Johnny Lightning