News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Another one.

Started by e_moneybags, September 19, 2016, 16:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_moneybags

Quote from: Dee-Vo on September 20, 2016, 08:10:31 AM
I've went to great pains for you this morning as well to assist you with satisfying your desire. This ad seems to be current and recent. I wish you the best, Mr. Moneybags.

A country feller:

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/m4m/5788816422.html

If things work out, and I sincerely hope they do, you can thank me later.

Well, he IS tall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

troutfanatic

hey guy. I checked your instabro out. I won't give you shit for an intro. You actually ought to research the intros some of these cats did. mine sucked too, zero fucks to give. you'll also get a few nips from the tag alongs trying to fit in.

Here's the problem:

You own semiautomatic firearms and at least one photo took a stab at the great savior of democracy aka lady pneumonia aka Hillary Clinton.

Definitely not BRoFFF material dude. Try the Drake.

Michael Toris

Quote from: e_moneybags on September 19, 2016, 16:12:48 PM
I went through great pains to try to put this together so you sons of bitches better appreciate it. :) This is also the extent of my computer hacking know-how. So there.

In RVA area just hoping to find some like minded folks and a fishing buddy or two would be even better.

5'7" 160 lbs
Preppie Redneck
IG: mayhem_e

Can't claim the hot Asian chicks, only that I get a LOT of them on my Instagram feed.

Been FF'ing for about 25 years, mainly in the Catskills, not that I'm any good at it.

Cheers y'all.

E$

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ummmm...

What exactly are you looking for? This is not grindr.

Grannyknot

I looked at your instagram and think you could have easily done way better on your intro.
Welcome to the board.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.