News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Trump Sucks

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, September 08, 2016, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IFStultz

I think the the other two are way worse. Every time he's been on morning Joe they try their best to set him up to fail. I mean why not just ask him what would you do about the refugee crisis in Syria, instead of using "Aleppo" which has become some sort of bullshit buzzword. Saying your gonna throw out a whole religion seems to be a bit more ignorant to me. Let's be honest Hillary and the Obama administration caused all this shit by trying to exploit the rebels(isis) to use it for an excuse to get rid of Assad. Shit blew up in their faces because Putin has refused to let him go then suddenly Isis kept accidentally intercepting weapons from the us? Come on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al

Looks like Hillary's health is going to be a legitimate issue - She "got overheated" at the 9-11 memorial today and had to be rushed off for some rest. Too much of this going on for even Mudwall to ignore.

tomato can

Did you see that she last her shoe when she fainted?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Al on September 11, 2016, 12:38:53 PM
Looks like Hillary's health is going to be a legitimate issue - She "got overheated" at the 9-11 memorial today and had to be rushed off for some rest. Too much of this going on for even Mudwall to ignore.

You're darn tootin'!  There is way too much for me to ignore!

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2068227,00.html

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/Donald-Trump/a/Donald-Trump-Quotes.htm

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/trumps-brexit-comments-were-so-stupid-that-people-are-inventing-new-words-to-insult-him-with-tweets/

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Al

Onslow

Quote from: IFStultz on September 11, 2016, 10:51:35 AM
I think the the other two are way worse. Every time he's been on morning Joe they try their best to set him up to fail. I mean why not just ask him what would you do about the refugee crisis in Syria, instead of using "Aleppo" which has become some sort of bullshit buzzword. Saying your gonna throw out a whole religion seems to be a bit more ignorant to me. Let's be honest Hillary and the Obama administration caused all this shit by trying to exploit the rebels(isis) to use it for an excuse to get rid of Assad. Shit blew up in their faces because Putin has refused to let him go then suddenly Isis kept accidentally intercepting weapons from the us? Come on?

You make the false assumption that I blindly support Hillary just because I've trashed Trump, and more recently, Johnson.  Hillary is a disappointment.  Any person who is endowed with as much intellectual capability as her, and who is sufficiently formally educated, and has a career spanning many moons should be able to make better decisions than her.  She strikes me as someone who is very entitled with limited motivation.  I'm of the opinion any random teen with Down Syndrome who is an avid listener of NPR could perform just as well.  I'm dead serious, no laughing here.

Regarding Bernie... The most glaring problem imo with the US is simply this, we place value on so little because everything has come so easy, particularly in the last 30 years.  Whatever comes free or easy has no perceived value, whether it would be intellect, information, natural resources, or education.  Theoretically, the citizens of the developed world at this very moment should be more well informed, wealthier, more efficient, and perhaps even smarter than any generation that has ever inhabited earth.  But instead, it appears the world is getting dumber, lazier, fatter, unhealthier, unable to rear well adjusted children to replace us, more entitled, infantile, puerile, petulant, but highly skilled at nursing oral fixations.  I like Bernie as a person, but he is so utterly clueless regarding the value of education, and he also struggles with basic math. 

In the early 80s, many landscaping, painting, misc construction crews consisted of college kids during Summer break. Younger teens worked in tobacco fields to save up money for their Mustang or Camaro when they turned 16.  Obviously that is all changed and this work is now being done by an "inferior race" and now Muffy parties all night and worth less than a piece of scrap.  Manual labor is now looked upon with contempt, and the value of education is at risk of being devalued severely.  Sorry Bernie, I can never ever support free college. 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Al on September 11, 2016, 14:45:50 PM
Check out the next commander in chief - inspiring  b';

Al, I wish you the best in transitioning if it comes to pass.  We might as well let a suspicious gal run the show; we've had our share of dubious male leaders.

I realize it is hard to accept that our demographic is waning.  Our waxing days as ageing white guys are long gone.  Such ideals as patriotism, morality, rational thought, and critical thinking were never really our monopolies. 

Give a chick a shot!

And it is possible that the time is right for all the world's religions to switch the prominent gender of their deities.  As the late George Carlin said, "He - and if there is a God, I am convinced he is a he, because no woman could or would ever fuck things up this badly."

IFStultz

Quote from: Onslow on September 11, 2016, 15:08:52 PM

You make the false assumption that I blindly support Hillary just because I've trashed Trump, and more recently, Johnson.  Hillary is a disappointment.  Any person who is endowed with as much intellectual capability as her, and who is sufficiently formally educated, and has a career spanning many moons should be able to make better decisions than her.  She strikes me as someone who is very entitled with limited motivation.  I'm of the opinion any random teen with Down Syndrome who is an avid listener of NPR could perform just as well.  I'm dead serious, no laughing here.

Regarding Bernie... The most glaring problem imo with the US is simply this, we place value on so little because everything has come so easy, particularly in the last 30 years.  Whatever comes free or easy has no perceived value, whether it would be intellect, information, natural resources, or education.  Theoretically, the citizens of the developed world at this very moment should be more well informed, wealthier, more efficient, and perhaps even smarter than any generation that has ever inhabited earth.  But instead, it appears the world is getting dumber, lazier, fatter, unhealthier, unable to rear well adjusted children to replace us, more entitled, infantile, puerile, petulant, but highly skilled at nursing oral fixations.  I like Bernie as a person, but he is so utterly clueless regarding the value of education, and he also struggles with basic math. 

In the early 80s, many landscaping, painting, misc construction crews consisted of college kids during Summer break. Younger teens worked in tobacco fields to save up money for their Mustang or Camaro when they turned 16.  Obviously that is all changed and this work is now being done by an "inferior race" and now Muffy parties all night and worth less than a piece of scrap.  Manual labor is now looked upon with contempt, and the value of education is at risk of being devalued severely.  Sorry Bernie, I can never ever support free college.

Honestly didn't mean to make any assumptions. I like your Bernie rant. People were quick to jump on board for free shit never asked questions like if a kid goes to college and kinda gets by for two years then fails out for partying to much do taxpayers still pay for those two years or does it fall on the individual? In my opinion nafta already got rid of all the manufacturing jobs(don't agree Google nafta at 20) so free college would lower the wages for the jobs they couldn't outsource by creating a bigger supply of qualified applicants then the demand for said applicants. Thus people will be willing to work for less to get a job.

Onslow

tomato can

"Any person who is endowed with as much intellectual capability as her, and who is sufficiently formally educated, and has a career spanning many moons should be able to make better decisions than her. "

Is this statement even remotely true?  What evidence do we have that she has any intellectual capability?  Her time as a Goldwater girl? her thesis on Saul Alininsky?  the serial trashing of women her husband groped, raped or had an affair with?  Travelgate?  Although she did turn a nice tidy profit with her cattle futures trading.  And what career?  She was a Senator from NY with no significant legislative accomplishments except that she was the "aggrieved wife"  of serial adulterer, Bill Clinton.  I do think she renamed a PO and a Highway.   

But she was Secretary of State:  True where she signed off on selling Russia 20% of our uranium, Egypt, Libya, Syria (code word Aleppo for you Libertarians) and the Russian Reset button. 

But we do have Big Muddy's misanthropic reason:  men have screwed everything up (in his eyes) and she has shriveled up ovaries.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Al on September 11, 2016, 14:45:50 PM
Check out the next commander in chief - inspiring  b';

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ&app=desktop

she was out on her feet before she was lifted into the van, I don't think she even took a step.

I think she's suffering from GURD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) which has caused esophagitis and the uncontrolled coughing. I would go so far as to say, that is directly related to her bacterial pneumonia! I believe that she may have aspirated during an attack, thus causing the bacterial pneumonia!

I'm no doctor but I have slept in a Holiday Inn.

QuoteAspiration:

Both GERD and dysphagia are risk factors for aspiration, where foreign substances (food, liquid and/or stomach contents) are inhaled into the lungs. GERD can cause stomach contents to flow back into the esophagus and dysphagia can cause food and/or liquid to remain in the esophagus after swallowing. If these substances are inhaled and move into the lungs, it can lead to serious respiratory problems, such as aspiration pneumonia[2].

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment
http://nyp.st/2cqtgL3

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Onslow on September 11, 2016, 15:08:52 PM

You forgot the part about every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie, and her absolute contempt for working-class America.

We're screwed no matter who wins this time around, but at least it is shaping up as a very entertaining election cycle. :)
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: tomato can on September 12, 2016, 06:07:59 AM
But we do have Big Muddy's misanthropic reason:  men have screwed everything up (in his eyes) and she has shriveled up ovaries.

I think you picked the wrong word.  My bullshit was not misanthropic.  It was more misandrist if anything. 

TC, I wish you the best in the conspicuous endeavor and daunting struggle to slay those dominating XX demons that control your individual existence and passions.