As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Trump Sucks

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, September 08, 2016, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutfanatic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Al on November 09, 2016, 13:53:29 PM
Do you need any help packing MudWall  ;D  :banana072:;D  :banana072:;D :banana072:

We are still a divided country and it will take a long time to get the ship of state turned around - it may even be too late because we are very close to going over the edge now.

Nope, I am happy where I am.  America has spoken, our present democracy worked as well as it could.  I hope the outcome of this election marks positive results the next 4 years.  I didn't bitch about Ford, Reagan, Bush1, or Bush2, so no whining from me on this one.  I take rejection and defeat with the best of them.  In fact the last time I grumbled at one of our leaders was Clinton; I wanted action photos or video of that oval office Monica dirty stuff. 

The one positive attribute that I can see from Trump winning is, if he, as a non-insider, avoids the monetary arm twisting of those wanting quid pro quo, then good will follow.   

And we're nowhere close to "going over the edge"  -- not with Bush, Clinton, Obama, or now Trump.   I have more faith in the American citizen. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Al

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on November 09, 2016, 19:15:52 PM

The one positive attribute that I can see from Trump winning is, if he, as a non-insider, avoids the monetary arm twisting of those wanting quid pro quo, then good will follow.   

I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. He is beholden to no one except the American people. If he just follows through with 1/3 of what he said he was for I will be happy.

Jfey

Quote from: Dougfish on November 09, 2016, 17:15:28 PM
:o  Got damn! I agree with you Brian. Across the board.  :o

I was thinking the same thing. 0:0
Yup, going fishing

Beetle

I admit.....I laughed

Woolly Bugger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Yallerhammer

There have been no politics or riots in the woods this weekend, nor any tvs or computers. Just me and the woods and the critters. I like it better out there.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Onslow

Quote from: Yallerhammer on November 13, 2016, 11:41:54 AM
There have been no politics or riots in the woods this weekend, nor any tvs or computers. Just me and the woods and the critters. I like it better out there.

Works for me!  In another life, I might have a bit of time to squander in the woods.

Al

Good deer YH - I see you got it done the old fashion way as well. Good for you!

Michael Toris

I fucked up Al's post btw. He had a Trump link and I deleted it by mistake.

trout-r-us

You cannot view this attachment.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

trout-r-us

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

trout-r-us

Great movie memory.

― Heraclitus

Onslow

Joe and Trump need to git.