News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Trump Sucks

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, September 08, 2016, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Trump is a joke, and those that support him scare the hell out of me!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Yallerhammer

And the exact same applies to the Hitlerwitch, except doubled in intensity. We have no choice this year.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Woolly Bugger

If Hillary sucked as much as Trump then we would never have heard "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is"
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on September 08, 2016, 11:43:50 AM

If I had to guess, the majority of the people in your town will be voting Trump.  It might be good for you though, you need the hell scared out of you.

Grannyknot

Quote from: Big J on September 08, 2016, 13:08:35 PM

If I had to guess, the majority of the people in your town will be voting Trump.  It might be good for you though, you need the hell scared out of you.

i thought big muddy lived in an old canvas mess tent up in the mountains?
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

benben reincarnated

Trump has a rally in downtown Asheville this coming Monday.  Haven't figured out that one yet considering our county is solidly blue and everyone outside the county is scared to come to downtown Asheville on any given day.

Big J

Quote from: benben reincarnated on September 08, 2016, 13:43:25 PM
Trump has a rally in downtown Asheville this coming Monday.  Haven't figured out that one yet considering our county is solidly blue and everyone outside the county is scared to come to downtown Asheville on any given day.

Maybe he is trying to win some of the Bernie supporters.

Are the majority of the Bernie supporters moving toward Gary Johnson or Jill Stein?  Cannot imagine they would be voting for Hillary.

Grannyknot

Quote from: benben reincarnated on September 08, 2016, 13:43:25 PM
Trump has a rally in downtown Asheville this coming Monday. 

When you see the silver man sitting on the invisible stool for the first time.

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

troutfanatic

All Right!
Politics are back on BRFFF.

The election is a lose-lose battle. A crooked establishment puppet of banks who put national security at risk through either carelessness or willful disregard versus an obnoxious, self-promoting bigot, who makes hasty, poorly thought out statements that lack rational thought or solutions to problems.

the best quote of this election comes from Green Party candidate Jill Stein:

" Donald Trump says horrible things, and Hillary Clinton does horrible things."

Gary J is so flipping stoned he doesn't know what Aleppo is, so I'll be voting for Stein as my protest vote (if she doesn't get arrested for spraypainting dozers on the Rez.)

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Grannyknot on September 08, 2016, 13:25:13 PM
Quote from: Big J on September 08, 2016, 13:08:35 PM

i thought big muddy lived in an old canvas mess tent up in the mountains?

Yes, in my van-sized cottage down by the creek, I am surrounded by Trump supporters.  All are people I know well, most I grew up with, and most I would call friends – very good individuals.   I bust their chops as much as I can. Last week I put a Hillary sticker on the window of a friend's pickup.  He traveled with it on for a few days then noticed; he knew for sure the name of the perpetrator.

Tough assessment for all of us come this November, for sure.  Good luck folks!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

The other day, as I was passing through Bassett, I saw, on the side of the road, a Van with TRUMP STUFF for sale, I swear there was a black velvet painting of him along with signs and banners... I should a stopped and photographed, but thought I could catch it on the way back, unfortunately they had packed up by the time I passed on the return.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutfanatic

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on September 08, 2016, 16:04:27 PM
The other day, as I was passing through Bassett, I saw, on the side of the road, a Van with TRUMP STUFF for sale, I swear there was a black velvet painting of him along with signs and banners... I should a stopped and photographed, but thought I could catch it on the way back, unfortunately they had packed up by the time I passed on the return.

Are you referring to this?

[attachment id=0 msg=144779]

IFStultz

Penn Gillette said Trumps hair looks like cotton candy made out of urine. Perfect description. Gary Johnson all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onslow

Trump is going to win the election.  2.5 years in his presidency, this country will descend into civil war, and it will be horrible, but it will be the greatest civil war ever.  There will be no election in 2020. By 2022, the global economy will be in shambles.  The UN will intervene at the behest of China, and China will spearhead a peacekeeping effort.  Peacekeeping forces from Saudi Arabia, Bangadesh, Mexico, Philippines, Bahamas, Liberia, and Uzbekistan will occupy many of our large cities, but the war will keep on raging.  The bored peacekeepers will be shoving duck calls up their asses to keep their minds off the horrifying spectacles unfolding around them.

Screw this yall, I gotta go to work.

Onslow

Holy shit, this guy is ignorant.