News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Permanent Amazon Link

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 27, 2016, 13:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Affiliate link to Amazon

"As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases."!

Blue Ridge Fly Fisherman's Forum (BRFFF) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

Bout damned time!! [emoji1603][emoji6]

Woolly Bugger

I thank you for your continued support by using the Amazon Ads and Links prior to making a purchase.

Please remember to use these links during the holiday season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

troutrus

Is it necessary to come here to use the link each time a purchase is made, or can the link be saved as a bookmark and used in that manner?
Also, my wife had an affiliate link in years past and when a purchase was made, we would get a message indicating that a contribution had been made. I've not seen that when using your link. No big deal but just want to make sure I'm using it properly.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutrus on November 14, 2019, 07:32:07 AMIs it necessary to come here to use the link each time a purchase is made, or can the link be saved as a bookmark and used in that manner?
Also, my wife had an affiliate link in years past and when a purchase was made, we would get a message indicating that a contribution had been made. I've not seen that when using your link. No big deal but just want to make sure I'm using it properly.

Pretty sure you can just bookmark the link
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

To comply with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations, your link-level disclosure must be:

1. Clear. A clear disclosure could be as simple as "(paid link)", "#ad" or "#CommissionsEarned".

2. Conspicuous. It should be placed near any associate link or product review in a location that customers will notice easily. They shouldn't have to hunt for it.

In addition, the Operating Agreement requires that the following statement clearly and conspicuously appears on your Site: "As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases." For social media user-generated content, this statement must be associated with your account.
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Thanks all of y'all that continue to use the Amazon Affiliate links on this board...

me -There's a season?