News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Spittle tells a story????

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, August 22, 2016, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutrus

The article mentions privacy. 🤣
Who the heck is naive enough to send in their spit and believe it will be handled with discretion?

Onslow

A recent quick visit to the Ancestry.com account revealed they've updated their ancestry origins section, not the platform, but their area of origin work.  From my perspective, ancestry.com has gone completely wackadoodle. I know where my ancestors came from because German/Swiss folk generally keep good notes, and almost every person in my family tree is documented since 1753-1800. I also know my legal father is my biological father due all the DNA relatives that are related to my father's side.  Ancestry.com is now claiming 60 percent of my is from mainland Britain.  While there is much Scandi, Roman, Norman, Anglo/Saxon folk in Britain which means northern Krauts may well possess the same genetic material as most Britons, all of my known forbearers come from the upper Rhine river watershed. 

More to the point, cheesy commercial DNA readers are a proven reliable source of information regarding our health, lol.