Unlimited this guy could be a BRFFF lurker!

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 10, 2016, 19:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Two men propped up a corpse and brought it into a post office in Carlow, Ireland, in an attempt to collect the dead man's pension, according to Irish media reports.

Gardaí, Ireland's police force, launched an investigation after workers at the post office became suspicious and called authorities on Friday. No money was given to the men, who are believed to have known the deceased personally, the Irish Independent reported.

According to The Irish Times, the "Weekend at Bernie's"-like incident happened after a man initially came into the post office alone to collect the pension and was told by staff that the pension recipient needed to be present.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/two-men-propped-up-a-dead-man-s-body-and-brought-it-to-a-post-office-to-try-and-collect-his-pension/ar-AAT32TX?ocid=msedgntp
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

troutboy_II

When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.