News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Mudwall's Crack (the drug)

Started by Big J, June 05, 2016, 12:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

I felt like I should clarify the drug in the topic title.

Was in Blacksburg today moving the brother in law to his new apartment for college and ate at the restaurant that was Mudwall's addiction. The lobster Mac n Cheese was pretty good.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The bathroom

Mudwall turning women tribal.

Left my mark.

swervinmervin

Live in Christiansburg. Picked up dinner there last night for the first time. Need to go with the mac and cheese next time. Their BBQ place, Due South, is excellent.

Big J

It was pretty good food.  I'll definitely go back there whenever I'm in town again.  Especially on a Wednesday for all you can eat crab legs.....

Big J

For Hiner.  All you can eat shrimp and sides.

Yes I got seconds.  Greens were for Hiner.  He has lost a lot of weight since living the area.

Yallerhammer

Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Native Fisher

Where's the shrimp?  all I see is breading.  The hushpuppies look good.

Phil

Them are Calabash shrimp, Native. They're little popcorns. I could eat a few of those plates with hush puppies. Yessiree. Forget the greens.  V:;

Big J

I'm not a big fan of popcorn shrimp or fried shrimp in general, but their batter they use is like crack.  Not your typical fried shrimp.  Hushpuppies are spot on too. 

natureboy

Big J, give me a shout next time you're in town.  I still have a bunch of maps for you.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Native Fisher on January 24, 2018, 13:04:37 PM
Where's the shrimp?  all I see is breading.  The hushpuppies look good.

I love Calabash fried popcorn shrimp. I love grilled nekkid shrimp. I love sauteed shrimp. I love boiled shrimp. I love fried jumbo shrimp. I love shrimp scampi. I love blackened shrimp. I love coconut shrimp. I love tempura shrimp. I love stir-fried shrimp. I love shrimp jambalaya. I love shrimp any of the other 10,000 ways that Bubba Blue mentioned, as long as they're cooked right. I ain't skeered of no cornmeal. Or the lack thereof. Shrimps is good.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Phil on January 24, 2018, 15:33:46 PM
Them are Calabash shrimp, Native. They're little popcorns. I could eat a few of those plates with hush puppies. Yessiree. Forget the greens.  V:;

Fuck a green.  That's what my food eats. 0:0

Big J

Quote from: natureboy on January 24, 2018, 16:17:46 PM
Big J, give me a shout next time you're in town.  I still have a bunch of maps for you.

I've completely forgotten about that. I'll let you know next time I'm rolling thru Christiansburg.

DRIFTS

l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Michael Toris

Quote from: Yallerhammer on January 24, 2018, 17:29:11 PM

I'd rather eat a bowl of mustard greens cooked with ham hock than a ribeye steak. Throw in a bowl of pintos and cornbread....shiiiitttttt

Grannyknot

Quote from: DAYUMson on January 25, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
Quote from: Yallerhammer on January 24, 2018, 17:29:11 PM

I'd rather eat a bowl of mustard greens cooked with ham hock than a ribeye steak. Throw in a bowl of pintos and cornbread....shiiiitttttt

greens
beans
cornbread
hot sauce

top 5 meal IMO.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.