News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

SMIFFING AROUND

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 02, 2016, 16:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Since I was planning on going to the TU meeting in Martinsville, I figured I should check out the lower flow and see if 3" makes any difference in getting to the trout. I saw and heard fish rising as birds swooped down across the river to pick off the bugs that the fish had missed. Game on! Or so I thought, despite retrieving my bag of fumed silica and filling up my condiment bottle, I failed to put any in my vest and my flies desperately needed some help staying afloat. Eventually I found a elk hair comparidun that they liked.

Just started whacking the punes when the winds of the approaching thunderstorm blew a million leaves and a ton of pollen into the river. It looked like fall! It rained, I quit. Now writhing this and waiting for the meeting to begin....

I bring you a little jumpin brown trout!

-0-   -0-    -0-   -0-    -0-   -0-

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

driver

Man that water was pumping. Could you move around any?

Woolly Bugger

In some spots there was pretty good footing, the water was about waist deep, I didn't have time to go too far as the thunderstorms spoiled the fishing...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Rhody

liking that frank this am, your video looks like you are chewing on the EHC
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.