Smith River TU meeting 6-2-16

Started by Al, May 26, 2016, 11:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Smith River Trout Unlimited (SRTU) will host a meeting June 2,  6:30 p.m., at Rania's Restaurant, 147 Main St, Martinsville VA . This is an important meeting for all members and fishermen. You do not have to be a member of TU to attend our meetings.   Anyone who has an interest in the Smith River Fishery is encouraged to attend.  Chapter leaders will update everyone on what they learned at the recent Southeast Regional TU meeting; Philpott Dam repair status; and where we are with Weekend Releases that have been proposed by DRBA.

Meetings also feature a "swap shop"  set up in the back of the room. Bring what you want to sell or trade. Slap your name and a price on it and recycle the stuff you don't use or need. Look around for those "it was a good idea at the time" purchases you made but now reside in the back of your closet or garage. We always have several  items ready for new owners.  Be ready to haggle. Bring some extra cash and walk away with some neat "I need one of those" items!

For more information contact SRTU President  Doug Jessie at 549-874-6560 or SRTU Secretary Al Kittredge at 910-624-3457

Woolly Bugger

Hope to see y'all there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Al

One more reminder – If you have an interest in the Smith River fishery you should clear your schedule and attend this important  meeting, Thursday, June 2nd, 6:30pm @ Rania's (Details below)