• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
December 05, 2021, 09:22:17 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Floaty bote trip...

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 29, 2016, 09:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

2016 – 34

Rhody called, wanted to float the Watauga. Sure thing, I was hoping for some caddis, but intel said they were done a few weeks ago. River was up and stained from overnight thunderstorms. Never got 'em dialed in, but we had beer and music and were not at work, so it didn't suk.

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="451" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">
After a few "session" ipas we switched to SASA

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="451" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">
River art?

We pulled out early and headed over to the Soho to catch some evening sulfur action. Caught more fish in two hours than we did all day on the float bote. Nice way to end the day...

East TN beautification project

Hook's too big!

Jamie smackin' 'em on the surface!

Last trout of the day, only brown for me and the only fish pic...

End o day...

Got home at 11:25, asleep at 11:30

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

Much better than work.

Pretty river and fish.

Nice wall art.

ptfranze

Damn someone is pretty artistic 'c; 'c;...and no not talking about your pictures.  (they are okay though ;D)

twinbridges

As often happens the second great idea works out!  Just gotta keep going!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Onslow

Dragging in at 11.30, wtf.  Single life p;-

Da Heisenberg

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? " -Oddball, 1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Rhody

evening sulphur were worth dragging all day on friday, beat you home by an hour

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Yallerhammer

Looks like a good trip to me.

Women want me, doughbellies fear me.<br /><br />Little Debbie Prostaff

#CommissionsEarned