New LIFEPROOF NUUD Case

Started by Dee-Vo, February 20, 2016, 23:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee-Vo

I have a brand new LIFEPROOF NUUD case for an iPhone 6s. I've had it maybe a week. New price is $80.99 or so. I'm asking $50.00. Make a reasonable offer, and it's yours. I'll ship it to you at no charge. I've always had great luck with these cases while fishing and kayaking.

http://www.lifeproof.com/en-us/apple-iphone-6/nuud-for-iphone-6-case/77-51111.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiAuqC2BRDVxMSnpa-mhZoBEiQAFta8wXWWvYmnDpj74KtUOz16VYWYI4Y0F_KffQvsgdqiIYcaAgN-8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Woolly Bugger

why the hell are cellphone cases so damn expensive?? Retail $89>>> -+; WFT? :;!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Al

Switch to Samsung Galaxy 5 or 6 or better yet wait until Samsung Galaxy 7 comes out (next month according to rumor) they are waterproof.

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Al on February 22, 2016, 22:35:40 PM
Switch to Samsung Galaxy 5 or 6 or better yet wait until Samsung Galaxy 7 comes out (next month according to rumor) they are waterproof.

Not a big fan of the Galaxy series. Actually, I think all of them are overrated and underperforming, regardless of manufacturer.

driver

As a galaxy fan. I'm blown away that Al knows more about the upcoming galaxy than I do!

Woolly Bugger

Daughter's iPhone 4s but the dust, she got a S6! But y'all might want to wait for an inexpensive Chinese phone.

Chinese phones go global after pushing aside Apple, Samsung

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - Move over, Apple and Samsung. The next big smartphone might be from little-known Chinese brands suc...

http://bigstory.ap.org/urn:publicid:ap.org:b78b988d5eab47998d4d7fca00408a48
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Al

Quote from: driver on February 22, 2016, 23:44:22 PM
As a galaxy fan. I'm blown away that Al knows more about the upcoming galaxy than I do!

http://betanews.com/2016/02/22/samsung-galaxy-s7-apple-iphone-6s-best/

https://www.androidpit.com/samsung-galaxy-s7-review

"In addition, the Galaxy S7 is waterproof IP68 certified"

Looks like mid-March is release date.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Apple's (AAPL) rivals aim to get a jump on the upcoming iPhone 7 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, strutting out new smartphones with some of the features that have been linked to Apple's plans.

"We find the improvements in rival smartphones — better display, slimmer camera modules, dual cameras, waterproofing, more (memory) and high-speed charging — a preview of the fall iPhone 7 launch," Jeffrey Kvaal, a Nomura Securities analyst, said in a research report.

The  iPhone 7 has been rumored to feature waterproofing for the first time.
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

What they need to do is make them "shockproof"

They built a sexy device but then you have to wrap it in a bulky case they hides the beauty of the design! My 2 cents!
me -There's a season?

bmadd

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 23, 2016, 11:59:37 AM
What they need to do is make them "shockproof"

They built a sexy device but then you have to wrap it in a bulky case they hides the beauty of the design! My 2 cents!

http://www.cnet.com/products/motorola-droid-turbo-2/

Al

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 23, 2016, 11:56:43 AM

Apple's (AAPL) rivals aim to get a jump on the upcoming iPhone 7 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, strutting out new smartphones with some of the features that have been linked to Apple's plans.

"We find the improvements in rival smartphones — better display, slimmer camera modules, dual cameras, waterproofing, more (memory) and high-speed charging — a preview of the fall iPhone 7 launch," Jeffrey Kvaal, a Nomura Securities analyst, said in a research report.

The  iPhone 7 has been rumored to feature waterproofing for the first time.

Is Android following Apple or is Apple behind the curve and following Android?

The rivalry between Chevy v. Ford is the same as Apple v. Android - the folks with passion and loyalty on both sides will never agree.

Just by coincidence I received an email from my provider this morning trying to entice me to pre-order a Samsung Galaxy 7 - it is coming soon.   

http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s7/

Dee-Vo

Somebody just buy this case from me......$40

Dougfish

LOL.
Can't help ya. I got one of those soon to be old news S6's.  :'(
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Woolly Bugger

have an iPhone 6, with a case, I'm not upgrading anytime soon, might hop on the iPhone 7s or 8, or one of them cheep Chinese phones, these things are just too damn expensive to upgrade every two years....
me -There's a season?