Previous topic - Next topic

Onslow

troutfanatic

Quote from: Big J on February 09, 2016, 20:49:12 PM
Quote from: King VicodanV on February 09, 2016, 19:39:17 PM
Pandora's Box is open.

Intro please Mr. WV.

Howdy,
I'm King Vicodan the Fifth of Wet, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.

How's it going?

Onslow

Quote from: King VicodanV on February 10, 2016, 14:34:02 PM
Quote from: Big J on February 09, 2016, 20:49:12 PM
Quote from: King VicodanV on February 09, 2016, 19:39:17 PM
Pandora's Box is open.

Intro please Mr. WV.

Howdy,
I'm King Vicodan the Fifth of Wet, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.

How's it going?

Where in WV, homer?

troutfanatic

I'm kind of partial to Kingwood. The have an awesome buckwheat festival.

Onslow

Sound good.  Buckwheat flour, buckwheat honey, and buckwheat muff.  mmmm.

Onslow

Damn homer, that is way up thar. 

Is the Cheat and Tygart rivers still acidic enough to clean pennies?

troutfanatic

You got that WVU Campus in Morgantown. You know no locals go to college. All the outta state ass adds to the gene pool.

Better meth too.

The cheat ain't for fishing. Try the tributaries.

Onslow

I ain't driving that far for nothing.  Double negs intended.

Post up some pics, KV5.  I won't ever make it up there but would sure enjoy some local scenery pics n all.

I can't afford to drive the I 77 turnpike north of Princeton.

troutfanatic

I don't own no high fallutin camera. I think my maw maw owns one of them poleroid cameras. I'll see if I can borrow it next time I fish.

You'll have to give me your address.

And you don't never take 77 for anything unless you are fishin Newhouse, Eden Fork or Sheldon Rock and them all get state fish.

All the good fishin is on the west side. Take 79 and 910.

Onslow

If maw maw has any incest pics, I'll send u my address.

troutfanatic

No, not here. That stuff happens down by Virginia and over by Kentucky.

But I have 6 sisters in law. A few are single and ones a real hoe bag. I'm sure she seen more dick than the high school wrasslin coach.

driver

Wow. I didn't know they had that internet in WV

troutfanatic

No sir, Mr. Driver. The only internet here is that satellite stuff and that's around 200 a month. That would be about a quarter of my goverment check. I just use my phone.

Y'all have to excuse me. My woman just got home. She found a sale on shrimp at IGA. She put about 200 dolars worth on her EBT card. Dinners on boys!

Big J

I think I figured out who this is.  8)  I hope I'm right

Onslow

Morganton is not legit and is all civilized and edumucated, Coal city however, is legit. Just south of there, all the road signs are gone, including the stop signs.  Roads are rough as heck with no shoulders.   A flat tire would be catastrophic with a high risk of getting run over or being shot/sodomized.  Got lost trying to take a shortcut from Beckley to Logan.

One former resident of Coal City had I know had a neighbor there who would throw rocks n shit at their house.  Once the neighbor made an attempt to hang himself from the back porch roof beam, but his old lady intervened.  My aforementioned acquaintance of mine watched failed suicide attempt go down.

Sadly things are getting much worse, particularly south of Logan.  Omar is fucked as well as many other area hamlets.  Coal is dying and poverty is becoming evermore acute.  Within 2 years, some hamlets went from livable to unrecognizable.