News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Hello Forum

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, February 08, 2016, 15:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Hello forum, minimis here.  A fishing friend suggested I join.  The friend also suggested I do some kind of introduction.

I was born here in the east. Joe is my life partner. We've been together for 31 years.  Joe used to fish and hunt with me, but no longer enjoys the activities.  Straight up, I do not take photographs, and now most of my angling is alone.  Sorry, no fish, beer, or boob images from me.

Sincerely,  minimis cūlus
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dougfish

Your name translates to The Youngest Anus.
You need a new friend. But, not on here.

Sincerely, Dougfish.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Da Heisenberg

Either one the dissidents has come back or we have a dude who likes the pickle. Oh well... diversity.

I guess.

Pansyman

Not that there's anything wrong with that-+;:;!<-;:

smoke em if you got em
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Yallerhammer

Howdy, Mike Mudwall.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Da Heisenberg

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I've healed the psyche over the last couple of months, purged the soul, arranged all its contents, and discarded all the crap that was bothersome.

My re-intro was all true.  I celebrated my 31st anniversary on Sunday.  My wonderful wife Tammy Joanne (whom I call Joe) used to join me outdoors.

I hope all of you had a great holiday and new years. 

Ramp pickles!!!

Jfey

Hi Muddy.  Good to see you back.
Yup, going fishing

troutfanatic

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Dee-Vo

Yo, Mudwall. Good to hear from you. I haven't heard anything about overdue power bills lately.....figured you'd turned full-fledged hermit already. I wouldn't blame ya.

Grannyknot

hello mr mudwall.
counting down the days to freedom yet?
how about responding to my email from a few weeks ago you old bastard.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Big J

JWJ

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Gentlemen, hello right back at you!

Granny, I am sorry about the email.  I've deleted multiple emails, some obviously important, over the last few months.  Please resend with BOLD catchy subject line. 

It is an attempt to wean myself off all emails.  In exactly 172 days my hermitization is official, no emails, no cell phone, very little traffic, and no light pollution so I can see the stars.

Regards