New filter setup on the TG-3

Started by Woolly Bugger, January 28, 2016, 15:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

As some of you may have noticed my photos had some vignetting due to the lens hood file yet combo not being large enough. I've added a 40.5 to 49mm step up ring and added a new polarizing filter and lens hood. Can't wait to shoot some more fish photos and the like.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Not so compact anymore, chief.   :P  Whatever floats ye boat.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Woolly Bugger

Still fits in the vest pocket!

Not much bigger than the old setup.
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

troutrus

Do you use this setup on your TG6?

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutrus on May 02, 2020, 12:03:43 PMDo you use this setup on your TG6?

Yes, for most general shots, but I remove it for close-ups, underwater and low light situations

also add a ND filter for slow shutter shots

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Outlook\4H285GAJ\email.mht
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Dougfish on January 28, 2016, 16:46:40 PMNot so compact anymore, chief.   :P  Whatever floats ye boat.

Still fits in my vest pocket...
me -There's a season?

troutrus

I just ordered a TG6 camera. I've been using an Optio 33WR for years and figured it's time to try some new technology. Haven't ordered any extras at this point, basically because I don't know anything about it. But I do have access to you tube and your posts. 😁

Onslow

Keith conveying the following in the most polite words and visual aids.... " Hey you undisciplined shitbrains, quit soiling the forum with photos that that are an assault on the eyes, and appear to be taken be by an affected 6 year old.  Get an effing clue."  :laugh:

troutrus

Quote from: Onslow on May 03, 2020, 06:10:03 AMKeith conveying the following in the most polite words and visual aids.... " Hey you undisciplined shitbrains, quit soiling the forum with photos that that are an assault on the eyes, and appear to be taken be by an affected 6 year old.  Get an effing clue."  :laugh:

Perhaps, but then he shares his hard earned knowledge and offers ideas to anyone that is willing to read.