Raft for sale!

Started by Woolly Bugger, January 26, 2016, 07:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Price REDUCED to $4500. Time to finish clearing out the fishing gear, Rocky Mountain Raft with custom design/built fishing frame(NRS components), front and rear standing platforms with knee locks, comfortable ball bearing swivel seats, NRS mesh storage bag for life jackets, table and chairs(for guiding), life jackets(3), Sawyer Dynalite carbon wrapped blade counter balanced oars, one had operation anchor system with a River Supply custom anchor. Trailer with roller loading system and winch crank, new tire and wheel hubs, LED taillights. full wood deck, and swivel wheel jack.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J

Throwing musky flies in a raft like that would make me nervous.  I could see myself doing a figure 8 and get the fly too close to the boat and hearing a PSHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

RiverbumCO

I thought $4500 is about what they run new.  For a guide boat, i would think $2500 is fair.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Woolly Bugger

I would buy it for $2500, I don't think it would last an hour at that price.

Raft, frame, oars, trailer would be more like $7k or more new me thinks!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!