Following instructions

Started by B Harrison, January 13, 2016, 16:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Harrison

Primary water being the watershed.

WC, Yadkin, Buffalo, Watauga...............

The reason there aren't big ones where I used to catch them is development and 4 wheeling silt up the stream.  That and people still eat those things.  I have even heard tell of people frying and eating 3" fish whole............

We are still catching them on dry as of Monday, elevation 3400' shady side of the mountain once the sun was high temp in the low 30's within 5 miles of the Blue Ridge Parkway on the right hand side of 321, North of Blowing Rock, but not South of Boone.  Is this too much info.

revfox

In the middle of the day there are 47 lurkers on this forum who haven't had the balls to sign up because they keep hoping that some douche bag gives them directions to their personal secret stream that is holding fish willing to eat dry flies in the winter or puts up a picture with GPS coordinates embedded.

Get to know some people, share some info in private messages but goodness, keep that shit off the board.

Dougfish

This dude is a ruse.  And a  :;!.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

bamafisher

I don't mind holding all the secrets, so if everyone will just message me their best spots with detailed descriptions, I will keep it safe for future generations. Don't think about it too much, just do it.  d:b
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Mathew 4:19
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot." Gen Mattis, USMC

Jfey

Quote from: Dougfish on January 14, 2016, 15:22:11 PM

That sums it up.    Not a very good one either.   
Yup, going fishing

Da Heisenberg

Quote from: Jfey on January 14, 2016, 16:10:58 PM
Quote from: Dougfish on January 14, 2016, 15:22:11 PM

That sums it up.    Not a very good one either.

Shit man. that's one them bros.