News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Following instructions

Started by B Harrison, January 13, 2016, 16:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamafisher

I have a strange feeling he isn't coming back.....
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Mathew 4:19
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot." Gen Mattis, USMC

AAGoldsmith

He's absolutely not coming back. No amount of buttpaste could rectify his level of butthurt.

Fucker proved me wrong....Slow clap bitches
If only I knew what I was getting into

B Harrison

WOW,

OK, so you guys don't like euronymphing with a modern twist.  With this reception pics will be very slow, bu here goes.

files too large.

bah

AAGoldsmith

It's not that we don't "like euronymphing with a modern twist" We don't like any-fuckin-thing. Here is how an intro works:
1. Feesh - No fuckin stockers if you have any wild
2. booze
3. scenery
4. TITS - preferably your sister's, mom's, wife's etc
Optional: music, fucked up steaks, Obamer memes.

B Harrison

Sister is beautiful, but is a Chapel Hill billy, so no pics.
Developed an allergy to beer and wine/ grain alcohol several years back so loose cool points for not drinking or smoking cigars.

I DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF STOCK TROUT, QUIT BEING DUMB!

I will only re-size pics for you all if you are nice to me and make me want to become a long term asshole.

bamafisher

Allergy?!? Have you tried butt-funneling the booze, as it may bypass you're asshole immune system.
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Mathew 4:19
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot." Gen Mattis, USMC

AAGoldsmith

Butt Funneling or mainlining may work.... I live in Raleigh, so the picture of your sister becomes all the more important.

bamafisher

Butt-funneling is a gateway drug though, next thing you know you're doing blow off of a tijuana tranny hooker's fake tits....or so I've heard

ptfranze

Just a little help about pictures being to large.  If you create an account oh photobucket and upload the pictures there, it makes it really easy to bring them over. 

revfox

QuoteOK, so you guys don't like euronymphing with a modern twist.

What about nympho euros?

Da Heisenberg

This was initially interesting, but I'm thinking this is one of them dudes that quit or got shitcanned last month.

That's okay though. I miss the entertainment value of a few of them.

B Harrison

Am I supposed to cry or whine about it for entertainment?

I didn't get the memo.  I get it.  I called my sister and asked for nudes to post, she hasn't replied yet.  My lil sissy is only 16, so i might have to present the idea to her in a few years.

I have made it quite a few years without a photo bucket account so I will manage.  Going tomorrow, can probably do a little trip write up with a few shots.  Taking my hunting budy, hes never been trout fishing so this is either going to be fun or lots of lost flies.

Blue lining Sat.
Blue lining Sun
I will share the name of the primary water, and hope to at least get a hold of something 6-7"
I haven't seen any great specks for a long time.

Big J

Quote from: B Harrison on January 14, 2016, 13:23:23 PM

I will share the name of the primary water

Could there be a correlation between the two statements above?

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Big J on January 14, 2016, 13:40:46 PM
Quote from: B Harrison on January 14, 2016, 13:23:23 PM

I will share the name of the primary water

Could there be a correlation between the two statements above?

Very likely.

bamafisher

Isn't there like a blood oath and pact that has to be made before that kind of information is thrown around?

I'm more willing to share information on sink holes were remains can be easily disposed of.