Let me clear my throat

Started by NotsoroyalWulff, January 12, 2016, 20:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotsoroyalWulff

Okay so as with all things I'm doing this bassackwards and this isn't my first post soooo.....

Married white male, 33, 5' 9", brown hair..... Sorry wrong site.

I've lived in Wilson my whole life and mainly fished here and from ocrakoke to Beaufort. Saltwater is great but when puppy drum became redfish I kinda started getting out with it. As a kid, my uncle lived in Hendersonville and he and my dad fished all over the mountains with me in tow. Now that there's too many people at the beach I think I'll head back to the mountains and contribute to effing that up for everyone else. Seriously though, I really miss trout fishing and I'm going back at it hard this year. So if you see a guy in the pisgah, alone, and cursing the water, that could be me.

revfox

This is so sad. Now that you can't be an asshole anymore people seem to have found something better to do.

NotsoroyalWulff

Oh is that what it takes? Then according to my wife I should be the damn charter member.

bamafisher

Did you ever fish a little further south around Morehead City and Swansboro? Thats my old stomping grounds, I lived on EI and fished around that area. Near Ocracoke is Piney Island, if you ever were out on the water at night you probably saw us shooting at the range there. I'm pretty sure it would badass to see from the water.  V:;
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Mathew 4:19
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot." Gen Mattis, USMC

NotsoroyalWulff

I've never seen it at night but I've seen them flying over during the day. I fished a lot at drum inlet, which is right around the marine outlying field Atlantic. More head is about as far south as I usually go but have fished bear inlet some.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Jfey

Quote from: revfox on January 13, 2016, 10:03:45 AM
This is so sad. Now that you can't be an asshole anymore people seem to have found something better to do.

No rules against being an asshole... just an asshat.   Big difference.

For example:

This is possibly the worst intro ever.  Look at what others have done and try again.   Give a little effort or go away.
Yup, going fishing

NotsoroyalWulff

Alright alright. I'm working on it. I'm technologically challenged but they're coming. I bet you visually stimulated fuckers leave the lights on too.

And that was the hole not hat correct?

Da Heisenberg

No worries preacher man. A few of the biggest assholes quit because they were outassholed by others. Don't fret, plenty of backbenchers and aspiring future assholes.

RiverbumCO

I just want some half sister pics.

Not half a pic.

A whole pic of a fucking sister, or substitute something else since I don't know what your sister looks like.

Just don't fuck this up.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Jfey

Quote from: the_sculpinator on January 13, 2016, 14:18:28 PM

No worries preacher man. A few of the biggest assholes quit because they were outassholed by others. Don't fret, plenty of backbenchers and aspiring future assholes.

That's the nice thing about assholes, there is always a new group waiting for their turn.
Yup, going fishing

Da Heisenberg

I bet a few of them "assholes" will be back soon enough. I don't know what them fellers did for a living, but they seemed to be logged in every time I'd check things on here, so I must assume they were on here 24-7.

I must admit, a couple of them posted some damn good TRs. I miss that.

ptfranze

Quote from: Jfey on January 13, 2016, 15:41:59 PM

That's the nice thing about assholes, there is always a new group waiting for their turn.

Quote from: RiverbumCO on January 12, 2016, 21:40:08 PM
  Even JFey approves, and hes a gay.

We talking about your weekends?   -+;

Jfey

Quote from: ptfranze on January 13, 2016, 16:34:26 PM
Quote from: Jfey on January 13, 2016, 15:41:59 PM

Quote from: RiverbumCO on January 12, 2016, 21:40:08 PM
  Even JFey approves, and hes a gay.

We talking about your weekends?   -+;

Bum claims to be engaged, but I'm not sure anyone has seen his "fiance".
Yup, going fishing