Shoot first post newbie intro later

Started by bamafisher, January 08, 2016, 12:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamafisher

I crossed Goose Creek this morning coming through Bedford. It peaked my interest, we are around that area a good amount so I may have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Mathew 4:19
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot." Gen Mattis, USMC

NCsporksman

This hippy.girl at App invited me to drink beer down at the river one day...said it would be "totally chillable"..... I went and snorted things off a dorm toilet instead

bamafisher

A story as old as the ages. And spoken so eloquently.
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Mathew 4:19
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot." Gen Mattis, USMC

Dee-Vo

bamafisher, I appreciate your service. Enjoy all the lovable residents of this here fishing forum.  ;D

AAGoldsmith

Semper Fi brother. Hit that Goose Creek shit and post a TR. I need more smallies in my life.
If only I knew what I was getting into

bamafisher

Semper Fi, I'm a Smallie rookie. I grew up on Largemouth and just never found myself on smallie water often. I plan to hit it up more this summer.