*SOLD*Float Boat FS

Started by gamatt53, January 07, 2016, 11:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamatt53

Figured I would put it up here and see if it generated any interest before I get serious about selling it and put it on craigslist.

This is an Allwater "Biyak" with a tilt utility trailer. Can sell with/without the flatbed trailer. I don't have a title to the trailer and never bothered to spend the time to register it as homemade to get it titled. The trailer has rollers and a winch

The company that made these went OB but you can read all about them here.
http://web.archive.org/web/20010204181300/http://biyak.net/default.htm

It isn't a fancy drift boat but it floats three dudes down most of the trout/smallie rivers around these parts and holds a ton of beer  0:0. So far I have personally taken it down the Jackson, Watauga, SOHO, James, Smith, New, Staunton, and Catabwa with no trouble. It is stable as hell and turns on a dime but the tracking sucks trying to push through slack water.

Feel free to PM any questions you may have. I would like to get $1200 for the bote, trailer, and cataraft oars. Not going to find a cheaper way to float three dudes down a trout river around these parts!

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

rbphoto

bad timing on my part.

I wouldn't mind having this, but it ain't gonna happen for a few months.
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

RiverbumCO

Ditto.  I think Spork should buy it though.  Pm Spork and make him buy it.  I think he may pass you on his food route anyway.

So basically you can just bust into rocks and beach the thing and nothing damages it.  Great "beginner" row platform. 
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: RiverbumCO on January 09, 2016, 09:18:07 AM
Ditto.  I think Spork should buy it though.  Pm Spork and make him buy it.  I think he may pass you on his food route anyway.

So basically you can just bust into rocks and beach the thing and nothing damages it.  Great "beginner" row platform.

Spork be like

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Michael Toris

JMiller

How many coolers does it hold?
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: JMiller on January 09, 2016, 23:44:36 PM
How many coolers does it hold?

It has four built in coolers, I guess you could add more
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

gamatt53

If you have PM'd me check that your inbox is not full as I can't reply.   y;

gamatt53

Still have this boat and need to get it into someone's hands who will actually use it. Price is negotiable

Big J

Timing is bad for me or I'd seriously consider it. Good luck selling it.

RiverbumCO

Ill trade a 2001 Subaru Impreza Outback running on 3 cylinders for it.  It has the "highly desirable" manual transmission.

ptfranze

If we didn't have a Europe trip planned this summer that we are funneling all our money too, I would be very interested.  Hope for your sake it is sold before then, but if not, maybe when I get back. 

RiverbumCO

i wonder if we can work out 4 of us pooling our money together for this.  Woolly? Spork? Gray-baebae?

Michael Toris

Dougfish

This is tempting as fuck. I've just got too many irons in the fire right now.
And a full garage.
And no Jacob, I'm not parking it at your house.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006