Go ahead, I'm sure I've been called worse.

Started by AAGoldsmith, December 10, 2015, 08:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Dear Raleigh,
Fuck you.
That is all.
p;-

I was fortunate to move out of that shitfucksnadwich earlier this year. I hate Wank Co and the gazillion half back yankee cunts who are taking over. Going downtown to a bar is like walking onto the set of Jersey shore or a week in the Hampton's. So many undesirable cuntflaps who are part of the pussy brigade:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I see you found the Eno. Try the Neuse down past Capital towards Thornton Rd, Neusie is a worthy adversary on the 8wt. Just make sure to bring pliers, a towel and a first aid kit. You may also want to bring lube and a rape whistle as I hear the green way attracts a lot of undesirables. No firearms though, coz these faggots don't believe in the rights of one to use excessive force to get ones point across that you are not to be fucked with.

I despise the word "bro". In fact, I merge it into nouns that describe the apex of douche-canoery. See this listing for further broisms:
http://www.grindtv.com/surf/the-complete-broisms-dictionary/#2pptQVlBRYwO8Tla.97

I don't approve of the pellet fucker in your first pic, but shit, I suppose you gotto start somewhere, after all, this is NC and she is infamous for protecting stockers as opposed to the native chars. I hear it's a revenue thang.

You'll be fine down here in the low rent district. Post up some reports, some random shit and try not to take any of these fucksticks too seriously.

Holler if you wanna see the gars next May. Pull up a foldy chair, pass me my gallon of unpasturized milk and drop a couple logs on the fire.

driver

Raleigh is a shit show.. Maybe Patrick will wise up one day and GTFO.

No salty fish? There is a advantage of living in the triangle. Equal distances east and west to awesome fishing. Too bad the fishing sucks in the middle.

Onslow

Quote from: driver on December 10, 2015, 12:12:23 PM

No salty fish? There is a advantage of living in the triangle. Equal distances east and west to awesome fishing. Too bad the fishing sucks in the middle.

Yer fucking crazy.  Fishing in the middle fucking rocks.  Yer just stiking your pecker in the wrong holes.

driver

Nah. I've caught enough lmb, panfish, etc etc that it doesn't trip my trigger much anymore. Gar, carp, and stripers are the only thing worth a damn here. And gar are bitches, water ia to muddy to targer carp correctly, and stripers are hit or miss.

ptfranze

Quote from: driver on December 10, 2015, 12:12:23 PM

Let's not pretend like you are that far out of Raleigh.  The Triangle is basically all the same unless you live in Chapel Hill and then you can go to hell with the rest of those tar hill ass holes. 

Welcome man enjoy this shit show

Transylwader

Quote from: ptfranze on December 10, 2015, 13:45:43 PM
unless you live in Chapel Hill and then you can go to hell with the rest of those tar hill ass holes. 
Yesssss

Michael Toris

Doug and Steelrain move the edge of their seats

Jfey

Quote from: troutfanatic on December 10, 2015, 14:30:01 PM
This has become confusing.

After two pages, when doesn't it?

Welcome to the shitshow goldie. 
Yup, going fishing

AAGoldsmith

Thanks for the warm welcomes gents. As far as salt goes, I just haven't had the chance to experience it that much. I have an excuse to make it to the mountains, my pops and brother still live up there. I look forward to the shenanigans and general fuckery of the board.
If only I knew what I was getting into

driver

This guy!

Runs this shit show.

AAGoldsmith

I dk what titbros means.... I just joined a local group of fly fisherman a few years ago as I was a noob. They decided I made sense to put together trips for the club, and I don't care. TFF is the only local fly fishing resource, helps bring new members and shit. I go once a month and get drunk after the meeting.

Transylwader

Quote from: AAGoldsmith on December 14, 2015, 08:44:22 AM
TFF is the only local fly fishing resource
Bewlshit. Getting in your car and going fishing ace up is your ONLY fishing resource. What I have come to find over the years is that these forums have a large population of couche fish fuckers. The cunts who watch you squeeze the oranges then steal the juice. Besides, finding your own shit has to rate as the pinnacle of anyones flyfishing endeavors. Finding that river, crick or slough loaded with fish that eat flies with reckless abandon.
Careful who you share info with. I lie like a cheap watch because I have been royally pimped over the years.

AAGoldsmith

I'm on the same page with you trans, I prefer getting out and doing my own exploring, but some of these nerdy Orvis types in the club have hooked me up, so I ain't too mad at em. BTW, I'll be up in Shining Rock the week of Christmas getting my blueline skills sharp, anyone want's to meet up just holler at me!

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on December 14, 2015, 10:30:21 AM
Quote from: AAGoldsmith on December 14, 2015, 08:44:22 AM
TFF is the only local fly fishing resource
Bewlshit. Getting in your car and going fishing ace up is your ONLY fishing resource. What I have come to find over the years is that these forums have a large population of couche fish fuckers. The cunts who watch you squeeze the oranges then steal the juice. Besides, finding your own shit has to rate as the pinnacle of anyones flyfishing endeavors. Finding that river, crick or slough loaded with fish that eat flies with reckless abandon.
Careful who you share info with. I lie like a cheap watch because I have been royally pimped over the years.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Transylwader

Quote from: AAGoldsmith on December 14, 2015, 11:07:43 AM
BTW, I'll be up in Shining Rock the week of Christmas getting my blueline skills sharp, anyone want's to meet up just holler at me!
Hmmm...I'll be up that way between Christmas and New Years, fukkin Biltmore visit gonna break my bank account...