News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

It's Been A While

Started by MuddlerMan, November 14, 2015, 13:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddlerMan

It's been a while since I've posted on here, there have been lots of changes for me in the last year.  I moved to Bozeman in June, and this is what I've been up to.  Hope y'all enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it! If you actually go to Vimeo you can watch it in HD.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

driver

Transylwader

What up my bru! You're doing it right! I'm gonna visit next year, no Dead bears tho! Haha

twinbridges

Makes me miss Mt.!  Looks like the park is being your friend.

Dee-Vo

Dougfish

RiverbumCO

Probably the first time ive heard of someone getting burned on an organic urban farm.

Looks like you replaced the corksoaker pretty fast, though.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Aka

Quote from: steelrain202 on November 15, 2015, 09:33:19 AM
ive told the wife if given the chance we are moving back out west, not dirty liberal cali west nor confused ass colorado west but idaho utah wyoming montana west

California can eat a dick. I think about moving back to Montana from time to time then I remember the -20 degree winter days.

Aka

Aka

I spent about 9 years in Cali and would be happy if if I never go back. Idaho is about as good as it gets as far as I'm concerned. But still too cold. Maybe I could do it if i could get out to Hawaii for a bit during the winter like everyone in Alaska does.

benben reincarnated

Stanley Idaho.   Look it up.  Like one of the coldest places in the lower 48.  I spent some time there one September and it snowed the entire time I was there.   Gorgeous part of the country though and quite remote. 

rbphoto

I want to live someplace it stays between 60 & 80 F; guns are the norm; hunting and fishing are great and a way of life; and I can make a living.

Everything else I value in life would probably work itself out.

I don't know where that place is, currently. 
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Aka

The bitterroots are great. Did you go to gold bug?

Californians were moving into Missoula when I was there. Plopping 4,000 & 5,000 square foot McMansions on a couple acre lot inside a gated community, it breaks the heart to see shit like that but a guy could make good money building them...

If I was moving west it'd be to somewhere in Idaho or outside Bozeman.

sanjuanwormhatch

i used to drool over an 800 acre piece of property in the booming metropolis of orofino, id.  could be a shit part of the state for all I know but looked radical. 

sanjuanwormhatch

i'll trade you lodging for a prenup if you decide to marry the other girl in the vid