As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Lurker Theories

Started by troutfanatic, November 05, 2015, 19:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yallerhammer

Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

NCsporksman

Less is more guys.....it's simple...post pics say hi...shut the fuck up or post more shit....or at least be funny...and if all else fails gdiaf...it's not like anyone's asking for a fucking teapot and a watch and a pie....

benben reincarnated

The minute you try to start figuring out things here, is the minute you need to just give up.  The sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be.  People try too hard here sometimes to just exist on this board, that's why they fail.

Yallerhammer

That's exactly why I like it here. I get it, or I wouldn't be here. Just sayin', that's why most folks ain't here nor will they be. I suck at "official" fishing, and am half-crazy and have a twisted sense of humor, and don't really give a shit whether people like me or not. This place is different from the others, and I like it.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: wildmttrout on November 06, 2015, 09:41:49 AM
Quote from: Yallerhammer on November 06, 2015, 09:37:12 AM
Quote from: troutfanatic on November 06, 2015, 09:31:05 AM
Yaller,

Ben is correct and you can't take this shit serious here. Serious was replaced by crazy and self important a long time ago. SELFFF is always a tame option if BRFFF is too whacky for you.

There you can discuss sausquatch, Jesus and drink milk while viewing TRs.

Just sayin, a lot of folks want to talk about fishing on a fishing forum, aren't thick skinned, and don't see the humor in assholery and aren't as ate up with the don'tgiveashits as most of us that wind up staying here are. I like it, but it will never get much bigger or more involved, because it appears that nobody here wants anybody here except those that are already here. I know some guys who are good folks and are good fishermen who tried to join here and were shit on, so they left.
Cool story bro

We don't give a shit if you are a good fisherman or not tho. You have missed the point if that is why you want to come here.

We don't measure dicks on here

I am neither inclined nor equipped for dick-measuring.  ;D And I don't fish or hunt as a competition. That is one of the main things that turns me off to so many other places.

Transylwader

fishhead

I am a lurker mostly, have been on here for a long time.  I come here for the laughs that is certain. If I came here to get fly fishing info. I would still be using worms.  It's a great place for humor, and even if I haven't met most of you it's still funny shit...
keep up the good work, we all need a laugh.
Fishhead

Big J

I thought this was a thread on theories on what produces lunker trout. I was disappointed at first, but after reading i was glad it was on lurkers. Silly me thinking a thread on trout would be on this forum.

Big J

More then I'd like to admit. . . . I get back Saturday and going fishing Sunday. May take a Mickey stuff animal to burn while im out fishing.

Michael Toris

Quote from: fishhead on November 06, 2015, 13:52:58 PM
I am a lurker mostly, have been on here for a long time.  I come here for the laughs that is certain. If I came here to get fly fishing info. I would still be using worms.  It's a great place for humor, and even if I haven't met most of you it's still funny shit...
keep up the good work, we all need a laugh.
Fishhead
Fishhead, tell us about yourself ITT.

benben reincarnated

BRFFF, where you get nothing you need, but the shit you deserve.   

Yallerhammer

fishhead

well let's see where to begin. I'm 58 years old. Live in Clover.Sc. work in Charlotte. I am customer service and tech support for a Hydraulic & pneumatics company (been in the field 25 years or so).  Married 2 kids, 3 grandkids.

Been fishing all my life in one form or another both fresh and salt water. Been flyfishing now about 20 years, even though I dabbled at it much longer than that. I like the wild water, the farther back into nowhere I get the more I like it and the more I feel at home. (was born in the wrong century I think). I fish with Flytiger a good bit he's a member here (but don't hold that against me)  The guys I fish with are all younger than me which is good keeps it fresh for me.  2 years ago I bought a Tenkara rod and haven't looked back since. it was very intuitive for me and
I really like it. that has earned me the nickname Tenkarzan with my buds.  they think the tenkara plus the fact that I smoke a pipe gives me some trout zen...not sure about that.  But I'm never happier than when on the stream.
take care and keep life simple.
Fishhead

themidge

Quote from: fishhead on November 09, 2015, 12:57:17 PM
well let's see where to begin. I'm 58 years old. Live in Clover.Sc. work in Charlotte. I am customer service and tech support for a Hydraulic & pneumatics company (been in the field 25 years or so).  Married 2 kids, 3 grandkids.

Been fishing all my life in one form or another both fresh and salt water. Been flyfishing now about 20 years, even though I dabbled at it much longer than that. I like the wild water, the farther back into nowhere I get the more I like it and the more I feel at home. (was born in the wrong century I think). I fish with Flytiger a good bit he's a member here (but don't hold that against me)  The guys I fish with are all younger than me which is good keeps it fresh for me.  2 years ago I bought a Tenkara rod and haven't looked back since. it was very intuitive for me and
I really like it. that has earned me the nickname Tenkarzan with my buds.  they think the tenkara plus the fact that I smoke a pipe gives me some trout zen...not sure about that.  But I'm never happier than when on the stream.
take care and keep life simple.
Fishhead

benben reincarnated