News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

For Sale: Orvis 3wt 10ft

Started by Woejoe16, November 03, 2015, 22:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

Quote from: themidge on November 05, 2015, 16:04:00 PM
Can women use this pole? I hope not because the last time I spent six hunit fiddy dollas over the use of a 10ft. pole, the pole was only used by women and I got in trouble. However, that pole was great for my wrist movement.

lol'd

Grannyknot

really disappointed at the selection of midget pole dancing gifs being offered on the interweb dot com these days.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

driver

driver

ptfranze

Quote from: bmadd on November 05, 2015, 14:53:10 PM
@wildmttrout   this doesn't involve UT, but what's your take on Bama's rank in the current playoff picture?

Playoff rankings this early are dumb....LSU or Bama will drop out based on who wins and loses their matchup.  Hell Ohio State was 16th last year at this time.  All the Big 12 schedules are backloaded so they will start moving up in the rankings too

bmadd

@Grannyknot Did @wildmttrout ever tell you he was a half brother to the Berry twins?

Michael Toris

That is one the best things anyone had ever said about me. Thank you @bmadd

Transylwader

G is actually black? So that's what happened. When the carp splashed your face. Wasn't mud. Fucking lying bastard.
Let that be a reminder. I'm the muthafucking african. Y'all are Americans. Jesus...

Transylwader

And I see your nipples.  Goddamn

Michael Toris

Quote from: Transylwader on November 05, 2015, 21:46:55 PM
And I see your nipples.  Goddamn
I can't help that I have incredibly small and always hard nipples tranny. It is my cross to bear

Transylwader

You're so street? Horseshit. Git off yo azz n git a jarb.

Michael Toris