For Sale: Orvis 3wt 10ft

Started by Woejoe16, November 03, 2015, 22:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

I'll trade you a 71 Ford LTD station wagon. You'll have to come get it though it's been up on blocks for a couple years. Paint job is good as new, I've keep a tarp on her. Only 300.000 original miles. 8 track still works and I'll throw in my collection of tapes to sweeten the deal.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

sanjuanwormhatch

dare i ask what bowl y'all think uga is going to?

Grannyknot

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on November 05, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
dare i ask what bowl y'all think uga is going to?

they could make the citrus bowl.  but they need Ole Miss to lose to miss st.
Ahhhh....the citrus bowl.  I remember when the used to say you couldn't spell citrus without the U & T.
Those were the days.  We actually considered that a shit season back in the day.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

ptfranze

Quote from: OldDominionAngler on November 04, 2015, 23:33:59 PM

wtf is the Belk Bowl.

Belk Bowl is the Bowl game in Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte,  ACC vs SEC are the tie ins

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Dylar on November 05, 2015, 11:20:24 AM
Quote from: JMiller on November 04, 2015, 10:26:29 AM
Six hundred and fifty dollars for a fishing pole?

No, that's $650 for a fishing pole, a skinny bag and a plastic tube that says "Orvis" so everyone knows your dog sleeps only on the best.

don't forget delivery to your door! y;
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

bmadd

Dougfish

Quote from: ptfranze on November 05, 2015, 11:08:05 AM
Quote from: OldDominionAngler on November 04, 2015, 23:33:59 PM

wtf is the Belk Bowl.

Belk Bowl is the Bowl game in Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte,  ACC vs SEC are the tie ins

When VT wins out, UT vs. VT in the Belk? Preview of Bristol? Frank's last game? Whipping rockytop?

Aka

Can you bring the pole to the tailgate before the Belk bowl? I'd like my casting instructor and spiritual life coach @Transylwader to demo it before I make a decision.

Michael Toris

@sanjuanwormhatch  what the hell is happening in Athens?

sanjuanwormhatch

scuttlebutt is pruitt and richt had an altercation at richt's house on sunday.  who knows what's true at this point.

Earlier this morning i heard it was so bad there was no way they could not fire him.  now apparently richt has given him his vote of confidence. 

Yallerhammer

That station wagon is dank. If he don't trade you the fancy fishing pole for it, I may buy it from you. Any of those 8-tracks got Creedence or Captain Beefheart on them?
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

bmadd

@wildmttrout   this doesn't involve UT, but what's your take on Bama's rank in the current playoff picture?

Michael Toris

@bmadd I am not that impressed with bama this year. They are not a championship team, just a team with a big fan base and notoriety.

@sanjuanwormhatch I saw the same on a ut message board. Heard Richt had to tweet out that Pruitt is preparing for KY or something. Yike

themidge

Back to this fishing pole, instead of talking about foosball....

I cast mainly through wrist movement, is this a good pole for that? Can women use this pole? I hope not because the last time I spent six hunit fiddy dollas over the use of a 10ft. pole, the pole was only used by women and I got in trouble. However, that pole was great for my wrist movement.

:;!