News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

#didntgetinvitedtothewhitehouse

Started by Woolly Bugger, September 18, 2015, 14:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I still feel the non-superstitious will prevail, globally.   Selecting dogma and faith, any faith, over experience, curiosity, and discovery never made any sense to me.  Credulity, terrifying children and many adults with the artifice of hades, considering women inferior, etc. cannot survive!  If they do, yes, we are doomed.   Every religious writings I've ever seen appear to be hurriedly scripted by some MAN.  Yes man; does that not seem odd?

Morality has been innately provided.  I have to believe that.  I must believe that.

Peace, you peckerwoods!  And keeping with the Yogi theme of the day: "I never said most of the things I said."
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Onslow

QuoteOverreacted?  Maybe.  But public schools are known for overreacting.

Public schools are required to adhere to very strict protocol regarding matters such as this.  From all appearances, the staff nailed it.

QuoteMorality has been innately provided.

No way, the devil makes me do stupid shit.  I ain't gonna take responsibility for nuthin.

QuoteMany of our ancestors  left Europe in an effort to escape this type of treatment.

Yes, from our very own zealots,  Martin Luther among them.  The Syrians are just working through the process in 2015 instead of 1750. I reckon most just want a better life and are probably very motivated.  It is my understanding the Syria was the most progress culture in that part of the world prior to the civil war.  Sadly some Pakis and Iraqis are slipping in cause it was too hot this past Summer.

I would prefer to live in a mono chromatic society but that is clearly not attainable.  I still cannot comprehend why the south fought to preserve slave culture.  A good chunk of eastern NC was white minority when the war commenced.  Can someone help me sort this out?

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on September 23, 2015, 10:13:11 AM
I still feel the non-superstitious will prevail, globally.   Selecting dogma and faith, any faith, over experience, curiosity, and discovery never made any sense to me.  Credulity, terrifying children and many adults with the artifice of hades, considering women inferior, etc. cannot survive!  If they do, yes, we are doomed.   Every religious writings I've ever seen appear to be hurriedly scripted by some MAN.  Yes man; does that not seem odd?

Morality has been innately provided.  I have to believe that.  I must believe that.

So the atheists are going to save us? The average Muslim  living in Sub Sharia Africa and the Middle East as well as Asia is poor, uneducated, living a subsistence agrarian life style and has no grasp of concepts afforded to us as US citizens. They are ruled by warlords and tribal leaders as they have been for thousands of years. They have no concept of things we take for granted such as elections, constitutional rights, and freedom of speech. Murder, slavery, oppression of women, and pedophiles are every day facts of life. The refugees that a fleeing are not fleeing the Muslim religion, otherwise why would they continue to practice the religion and demand to be ruled by Sharia Law? If being a Muslim is so great why don't you see everyone trying to emigrate to a nation or region they control?  Even an atheists has to posses some degree of faith to not believe in God.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on September 23, 2015, 22:52:35 PM
So the atheists are going to save us? The average Muslim  living in Sub Sharia Africa and the Middle East as well as Asia is poor, uneducated, living a subsistence agrarian life style and has no grasp of concepts afforded to us as US citizens. They are ruled by warlords and tribal leaders as they have been for thousands of years. They have no concept of things we take for granted such as elections, constitutional rights, and freedom of speech. Murder, slavery, oppression of women, and pedophiles are every day facts of life. The refugees that a fleeing are not fleeing the Muslim religion, otherwise why would they continue to practice the religion and demand to be ruled by Sharia Law? If being a Muslim is so great why don't you see everyone trying to emigrate to a nation or region they control?  Even an atheists has to posses some degree of faith to not believe in God.

All are very good questions.  And I have no answers, other than opinions, but not one of those opinions is grounded on faith. 

You pray for me and I'll think for you.     
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Effin unfuckinunbeliveable

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!