News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

WMT relative?

Started by Big J, September 17, 2015, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

WMT, were you up in VA or one of your relatives up here? 

One confused fellow just like yourself.  NC tags, Tennessee fan, and a Braves fan.  Also a fan of yoga pants for good measure. 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I don't believe this dude is a relative of WMT.  He's wearing sunglasses and one would assume he has 2 functional eyes positioned normally.  The majority of WMT's kin have one eye in the middle of their forehead. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

themidge

Is the Big Lick's right beside that Lowe's still open? That was a fun restaurant. Nothing beats La Carreta though. No Mexican food as good as LaCa up here in NOVA/DC.

Big J

Quote from: themidge on September 17, 2015, 09:18:45 AM
Is the Big Lick's right beside that Lowe's still open? That was a fun restaurant. Nothing beats La Carreta though. No Mexican food as good as LaCa up here in NOVA/DC.

Nope, Big Licks closed a while ago.  It's now a La Carreta.  La Carreta moved their Timberlake location down to where Big Licks was.  Completely revamped the restaurant.  Looks like an amusement park to be honest.  They did a good job with it.  There is also now a Waffle House in front of Lowes.

Grannyknot

say what you want about wmt, but I know he would never EVER drive a step side truck.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

themidge

Quote from: Big J on September 17, 2015, 09:22:37 AM
Quote from: themidge on September 17, 2015, 09:18:45 AM

Nope, Big Licks closed a while ago.  It's now a La Carreta.  La Carreta moved their Timberlake location down to where Big Licks was.  Completely revamped the restaurant.  Looks like an amusement park to be honest.  They did a good job with it.  There is also now a Waffle House in front of Lowes.

Another La Carreta! Sounds good to me.

Michael Toris

Seems like a cool ass dude

Michael Toris

Quote from: Grannyknot on September 17, 2015, 09:24:27 AM
say what you want about wmt, but I know he would never EVER drive a step side truck.
Very anti-stepside

Aka

I'll go in the record here and say I'm a big fan of yoga pants.

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

tomato can

Quote from: AKAaron on September 17, 2015, 12:25:22 PM
I'll go in the record here and say I'm a big fan of yoga pants.
AK is that for wearing or lookin' at.

Transylwader

Brett Favre, you pervert bastage. I knows you banged that Jets reporter 'c; bd;0

This clarifies my stance on yoga ornithology

Fucking Gayson. God damn b';