Regal vise

Started by bmadd, September 10, 2015, 21:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

I'm looking to sell a Regal Medallion head and stem. It has the regular jaws and short stem for a pedestal base. I bought it without the base and have had it a little over a year. I can include a cheap base if you need one, although I don't recommend it as a permanent solution. Looking for $120 and I'll cover shipping/delivery.

bmadd

Not even one piss-poor, asshole of an offer.

Aka

I considered it but my wife ruined a rim by driving on a completely flat tire, that will set me back $265. Plus her cat pissed on our mattress and I couldn't get the smell out so I had to buy a new one.

driver

Dougfish

Well.....we are piss poor.

I don't tie to the level of the vise. Sorry.

bmadd

Quote from: AKAaron on September 24, 2015, 12:55:02 PM
I considered it but my wife ruined a rim by driving on a completely flat tire, that will set me back $265. Plus her cat pissed on our mattress and I couldn't get the smell out so I had to buy a new one.

You should upgrade. Not the rims, or the cat, or the mattress, but the other.

Quote from: Dougfish on September 24, 2015, 13:31:06 PM
Well.....we are piss poor.

I don't tie to the level of the vise. Sorry.

Bullshit Doug. I've seen your girdle bugs.

Quote from: driver on September 24, 2015, 12:59:18 PM
Its a regal...

Exactly...

benben reincarnated

you know you love that cat, don't play.

bmadd

Quote from: benben on September 24, 2015, 14:10:52 PM

Damnit Ben. This is a place of business. NO LOITERING!

benben reincarnated

Quote from: bmadd on September 24, 2015, 14:22:50 PM
Quote from: benben on September 24, 2015, 14:10:52 PM

Damnit Ben. This is a place of business. NO LOITERING!

My bad. 

I don't want your vice BTW.

Big J

I say you donate it to Aaron.  He sounds like he is having a bit of a rough patch.  Not like any of us are going to buy it.

bmadd

Wrong you all are. Bitch is sold  :P

Aka

Quote from: Big J on September 24, 2015, 14:51:15 PM
I say you donate it to Aaron.  He sounds like he is having a bit of a rough patch.  Not like any of us are going to buy it.

Good call BigJ.

If the sale falls through and you don't donate it to me slap a howler bros sticker on it and post up a picture. Guys that call people troutbro should be blowing you up in no time.