All it takes is some balls and a painters extension pole

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 26, 2015, 09:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

NCsporksman

Yallerhammer

Hard to run for president from jail, which, amazingly, is where he is now.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

driver

Quote from: Yallerhammer on August 27, 2015, 06:56:09 AM
Hard to run for president from jail, which, amazingly, is where he is now.

Serves him right. Is he that impatient that he can't wait for a red light?

Transylwader

Did that yankee douche bag think he was going to get a bunch of likes on fuckbook and evade the law? No, the long cock of the law uses social media to make arrests. Stupid fucking cockbite.
Here in the Tarhole state, them fucking red light cameras have been removed because it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Maybe for community service they can send him down here as the pied piper and lure all of his half back counterparts back north? Yes?

RiverbumCO

Driver.  Im sure ODA will chime as well but those cameras are everywhere from about DC north.  They catch you speeding and mail you a fine, not a ticket.  So basically its free money for them and no officer is involved.  They suck ass.  I aint waiting three seconds either.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

driver

I'm aware of speeding cameras. But i thought those were red light cameras. I admit i didn't listen to the audio of that video. But looked like red light cameras me.

As for speeding cameras. What's wrong with driving the speed limit and not endangering the lives around your by driving like a madman.

Aka

Red light cameras were installed all over San Diego when I lived there. It turns out the revenue from the cameras is split between the manufacturer and the locality in most cases, as it was in San Diego. There was a lawsuit resulting from their use after it came out the camera manufacturers advised localities to reduce the duration of the yellow light phase. Engineers for the plaintiffs showed that while driving at the posted speed limit it was impossible to stop in time or pass through most of the intersections where the cameras were installed before the light turned red and the camera nailed you.
They're only meant for revenue.

bmadd

Another tidbit for those pesky cameras, at least the ones in my area. The "tickets" they send you are not enforceable. You can wad them up and throw them in the garbage. They do not file collections and can not report to your insurance, etc.

DISCLAIMER: Not sound legal advice. Just my personal experience from the traffic cameras we have in my county and an adjoining county with verification from my county Mayor. If your experience is different, then I am truly sorry and you are shit out of luck.

Grannyknot

Quote from: bmadd on August 27, 2015, 13:27:07 PM
Another tidbit for those pesky cameras, at least the ones in my area. The "tickets" they send you are not enforceable. You can wad them up and throw them in the garbage. They do not file collections and can not report to your insurance, etc.

here in Knoxville, the ticket comes from the city, payable to the camera people, and if you don't pay it I'm pretty sure you cant renew the license plate registration that was in the picture.  some dude shot one of the cameras with a rifle a few years ago and I think he wound up in jail.

serious bidness.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

bmadd

Yea those are different than ours. Our's come straight from the company.

themidge

Quote from: bmadd on August 27, 2015, 14:05:18 PM
Yea those are different than ours. Our's come straight from the company.

So could I sit out on the highway with a radar gun, catch people speeding, snap a pic on my camera and then send them a bill? That's cool.

Jfey

QuoteI aint waiting three seconds either.

Your going to need to improve on your patience if you plan on getting married.  jis saying.

We had them in Charlotte for a while.  It was sold to everyone that most of  the profits went to the schools.  It was later found out that all of the money went to the company that set up cameras.   I don't think they lasted a year before being removed. 

Seems like the camera-ticket companies are pretty above board operations.
Yup, going fishing