As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

All it takes is some balls and a painters extension pole

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 26, 2015, 09:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

Quote from: themidge on August 27, 2015, 14:30:17 PM
Quote from: bmadd on August 27, 2015, 14:05:18 PM
Yea those are different than ours. Our's come straight from the company.

So could I sit out on the highway with a radar gun, catch people speeding, snap a pic on my camera and then send them a bill? That's cool.

Probably need to get that approved with the city and police. But hey, offer to kickback the same percentage, which is like 15-20% in most cases I think, and you may be in business.

Dougfish

A red light camera got me in a rental car in IL going to the airport at 4:15 am. I was the only one at, or approaching the intersection. It went from green to yellow to red so fast I couldn't have stopped in time. It was turning red as I passed through the intersection. The rental car company sent me a notice and deducted $25 dollars using my credit card because of some fine print in the agreement. They said to expect a fine from the city. It hasn't shown up yet. They can kiss my ass.  n!n
I'm not paying that scam fine. And I told Thrift they could hold their breath before I ever rent from them again.

tomato can

Doug the speed demon getting a ticket for running a red light!  I surprised you even have a legal drivers license and I have only rode with you one time!

Dougfish

Bill,
I have four tickets in 40+ years of driving. (I really do hate to date myself like that.  b';)
Know your environment. Dickheads.

Drive thirsty, my friends.

benben reincarnated

Four?  Damn Doug.   I have zero in 20 years.  I have some catching up to do. 

tomato can

Doug just because you ain't been caught doesn't mean you don't drive like a manic.  You know this.

Dougfish

Big J

The most ironic thing, Tomato Can got a speeding ticket on the way home from the trip he was complaining about Doug's driving  :laugh:

Beetle

I've started using the Waze app for help w cops.   It works fairly well

Transylwader

Quote from: Beetle on August 28, 2015, 08:13:31 AM
I moved out of Raleigh to avoid asshole cops. Franklin County PD cares two fucks. They are like me in a lot of respects. Moral of the story? Avoid major shitty's at all costs. #fuckcitylife #raleighispuneandghey p;-

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on August 28, 2015, 09:01:42 AM
I moved out of Raleigh to avoid asshole cops. Franklin County PD cares two fucks. They are like me in a lot of respects. Moral of the story? Avoid major shitty's at all costs. #fuckcitylife #raleighispuneandghey p;-

And it's harder to find where your car is parked in the city?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on August 28, 2015, 09:07:24 AM
Quote from: Transylwader on August 28, 2015, 09:01:42 AM

And it's harder to find where your car is parked in the city?

I've heard some sagas.   Doughnuts in the neighbor's yards and misplacing your vehicle for more than 24 hours might be reasonable reasons to move to the "country", although I can find little or nothing I would call "country" when I visit that piedmont region of NC.  It all looks the same to me, but undeniably I have no proficiency for appreciating flat or near-flat terrain.         

What is the difference between a bucket of crap and locales in the piedmont of NC?
Answer:  The bucket.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon