News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A GOOD Urn!

Started by Grumpy, May 05, 2006, 06:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Gloom, Despair & Agony on me, if it weren't for rain, i'd have no weather at all o-o Actually, if the rain will hold off a little, the dam engineers are going to give us a break this weekend 0--0

What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

DarrinG

Well, just like you....IF the rain will hold off......

Today, mow the yard and get my junk loaded for a full day float tomorrow.

I have a smallie float planned for Saturday. Last 2 weeks I've had one planned and it's rained them out. And the rivers have been rolling and muddy....Just maybe the rain will hold off or at least be light so I can get my float-time in.

Sunday, of course, is spent at church and with family.

Woolly Bugger

Mow the lawn, soccer on Saturday, fishing Sunday? I sure hope so....

But I hear that they are calling from some heavy rain...  >:(
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Chaser

Taking the afternoon off to go shopping and out to dinner with my wife WITHOUT the kids. :)  Soccer and yard work tomorrow.  Not sure about Sunday yet.

TC

Woolly Bugger

Just picked up the BRFFF decals, and will be shipping those orders this w/e as well....

Thanks for your orders....

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

tw5270

Weather.com has changed the weather report for elkin NC every day...any one over that way have a local weather report they trust? Is it still looking like LOTS of rain Sunday?

Gofisher

Gonna try and get to the Caney on Sunday. You trying to get there Grumpy? Looks like it'll be a day for rain jackets!

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: tw5270 on May 05, 2006, 09:07:36 AM
Weather.com has changed the weather report for elkin NC every day...any one over that way have a local weather report they trust? Is it still looking like LOTS of rain Sunday?

Don't let a little rain in the forcast change your plans...

If it does in fact rain have sunday lunch here http://www.shatleysprings.com/

It's not too far up the road....  ;D and worth the trip.... 8)
me -There's a season?

tw5270

Thanks WB, a little rain is no problem. The weather channel makes it sound like all day downpoor, still fine by me for fishing, but my wife may feel otherwise.
Worst case we may end up at the Elk Inn Sunday night.

Shane

Finally going to get out and fish on Saturdady. The weather pattern I have been hoping for is going to happen. Heavy rain Friday night with clearing on Saturday. Perfect for a stained Smith River. My favorite.

S

FT

Guiding tomorrow.  Sunday morning I'm helping a buddy move his daughter home from school.  We'll have to see what happens Sunday pm.
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

phg

Just got my '06 VA license online.  If nothing don't change between now and dawn, I expect to be on the special regs section of the Smith tomorrow.  (I think my wife is feeling sorry for me.  She gave me a free pass with no conditions....)

FT

Just found out I have 4 beginners tomorrow.  Drafted the Goldenshoe to help.  Should be interesting. 
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

DarrinG

Well, it's now Friday evening and we already got a massive downpour here...bet it rained at least an inch in 30 minutes. That'll be enough to blow out my favorite smallie river for tomorrow. Argghhhhh..... o-o

tw5270

It's looking like that front is blowing through now... ;D It may be only light showers by Sunday. Good for me, less fisherman and I like fishing in the rain.