Just a regular ole smalie report

Started by DRIFTS, August 17, 2015, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRIFTS

Hit the river at first light...helps avoid the crowd Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
some kinda shit grow'n side the river...doesn't smoke very wellGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
my buddy with nice one early onGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
cool looking bridge with sun all fogged upGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
smallies falling victim to top water bugs as the day went on...got hotter an hell...this shit started to fall outta the treesGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
managed a few fun size one's myselfGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
find the critter Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
under water flowers every where Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Just one of bazzilions Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
only other boat seen all dayGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
All was good
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Dougfish

That's a good day!  'c;

Where's the beer?  :laugh:

Onslow

Them be some nice feesh.  My local dirty girl is biblically unclean 95 percent of the Summer.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!