I was abducted by alians and they...

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 04, 2006, 14:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

probed my butt.....

and i woke up in my bed hours later.....

the last think I remember was talking to some cute technician....

worse part to the whole deal was having to drink 64 oz of gator aid the day before...

Colonoscopy.... for the fun of it..... ::) ::)

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

tw5270

Did anyone kiss you before, or cuddle afterward? ;)

troutphisher

Kinda like foot ball Wool, you went it a tight end, and came out a wide receiver! :o
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Bloy

I got to have one in a few months, or so my DR. says.   :P :-[ :-\ :'( :'( :'(
Barry
Times fun when you're having flies.
...Kermit

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Bloy on May 04, 2006, 18:27:59 PM
I got to have one in a few months, or so my DR. says.   :P :-[ :-\ :'( :'( :'(
Barry

Hey, you'll get  day off of work :o, I was starting to hit on a nurse and then the lights went out...... >:D
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

shanktrout

Don't feel too bad woolly... even the most hardened criminals get probed in prison.

Seriously though...takes a man to get past the hiddious thoughts and do something that's in the best interest of your loved one's.

cmiller51h

OOCHHHHH!!!! And I thought army doctors had big hands!
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

Arky_Dan

The last one that I had , the nurse was a high school mate of mine  {good looking should be inserted here }. just before the lights went out ,I heard her say , Dan I always did want to see your ass .
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!

troutjedi

Quote from: Arky_Dan on May 05, 2006, 20:37:44 PM
Dan I always did want to see your ass .

......and shove a four foot metal probe up it

;D

shanktrout

QuoteThe last one that I had , the nurse was a high school mate of mine  {good looking should be inserted here }. just before the lights went out ,I heard her say , Dan I always did want to see your ass .

So let me get this straight...guy gets probed by hottie in nurse outfit.... sounds like someone's into some pretty kinky stuff :-*

briar

I told the Doctor.."Dock, I don't care what you do back there,I just don't want to feel two hands on my shoulders."
It is important and will save a lot of worry later.Pride is second when it comes to the probe.Been there.
Briar

briar

Oh yea I almost forgot..Important.
The vast quantity of Go-Litely (weird humor at its finest) lemon -lime is best served ice cold.And for a little reward to yourself a small shot of vodka,after each swig of Go-Litely(pace yourself).Since the vodka is clear,just might help.
The medicine they adminester just prior to the probe makes it all worth it,just make sure you have someone to drive you home,I really thought I could....very wrong
b