News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited bear news

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 09, 2015, 15:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pansyman

You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Stone-Man

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"He [Virginia State Police spokesman Sgt. Rick Garletts] said he did not know the breed or size of the bear, nor could he confirm if it was the same bear that was at DeHart Tile."

You got to be kidding!

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/christiansburg/bear-breaks-into-christiansburg-business-may-have-caused-i-/article_a32049bd-9e24-58dc-845e-517afcdba73e.html
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

RiverbumCO

Tryin to act like he dont know shit about bears bc hes probably fucked some bears.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Yallerhammer

I always laugh when someone on the news or wherever is talking about a local bear incident, and they always say "a black bear did whatever...." Like we have grizzlies, polar bears, Kodiaks, and Himalayan sun bears roaming around here too? Or maybe some purple or orange ones?
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Woolly Bugger

Sad bear story

Bear hit with tranquilizer dart at golf course runs into a pond and drowns
http://nyp.st/1LPMRyb

Sent from my iPhone
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

driver

ROFLMAO, roftcopterz,

It doesn't even taste good, its plastic. haha

There was a reason the was no man around. No man could put up with that woman.

Woolly Bugger

Is that voice even real? Overdub  for comic relief? Maybe if she would just stfu the bear would have left.

She should have unloaded the rest of the pepper spray too
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Pansyman

"Bear, why are you breaking my kayak?" said the squeaky voiced puta.
"Because you sprayed that hot shit in my face you dumb bitch." replied the bear.
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Transylwader

I saw that on fuckbook yesterday. Sounds like a whiny ass entitled subaru driving bitch from Washington. There's a reason that bear ate that douche canoe. She woulda fukkin drowned anyway. Funny how some fukkos perpetuate and even breed unbeknownst to them all the while, that a guardian angel offers them a tomorrow in the form of gratuities which are in turn seen as vices by nimmus roddis extraordinanus. Go eat a salmon bear, she tastes like shit anyways p;-

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on October 02, 2015, 12:01:31 PM
I saw that on fuckbook yesterday. Sounds like a whiny ass entitled subaru driving bitch from Washington.

Yes, really entitled. 

<Maley was reportedly attempting a solo trip between Ketchikan and Petersburg when she stopped at the U.S. Forest Service cabin in Berg Bay, she wrote. The cabin is located 22 miles southeast of Wrangell, according to the Forest Service's website.
"I had just carried my tent, food, and all my gear into the cabin to dry while I went on a 4 mile hike that begins just behind the cabin. I heard something outside as I ate my lunch, and well, I never got to go on that hike," Maley wrote.
After the bear left, Maley said she dragged her kayak closer to the cabin and swam to a nearby boat for help. She ended up in Wrangell, she wrote, where she began repairing her damaged kayak.>  CBS News
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Al

Back on topic - Checked my Deer Cam a couple days ago and see I have a fair size bear strolling through the area

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Al

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 04, 2015, 19:42:02 PM
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/bulldog-scares-away-bears-330549141.html

Saw that on the news tonight. Goes to show a little fellow can back down a couple of bullies - either that he was one lucky dog.

TheYiman

This thread is awesome.  Love me some bears.  y;