News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited bear news

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 09, 2015, 15:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

flatlander

Just like watching a dog sitting there.  Is that Brooks Falls?

Fin

Three legged bear that's been hanging around a friends land for the last couple of years.  Looks hungry.

[attach=1]

Al

Quote from: Fin on October 06, 2015, 13:00:36 PM
Three legged bear that's been hanging around a friends land for the last couple of years.  Looks hungry.

[attach=1]

Love the fact that he has adapted and survived - but those are the bears that many times look to a human as a good meal. This would be especially true of small humans such as kids.

themidge

Quote from: Al on October 06, 2015, 13:14:04 PM

[attach=1]

Love the fact that he has adapted and survived - but those are the bears that many times look to a human as a good meal. This would be especially true of small humans such as kids.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

benben reincarnated

Onslow

Autistic wannabes.  Words dammit

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

benben reincarnated

themidge

Onslow

Quote from: Al on October 06, 2015, 13:14:04 PM

[attach=1]

Damned right. 

It is rather challenging to forget a news story such as this.

QuoteA black bear attacked and killed a logger in his trailer, then returned several times to eat the body, authorities said. State wildlife officials said it is rare for a black bear to kill a human, but bears have been known to eat the remains of people who died in the wilderness. But evidence in Cotopaxi, about 100 miles southwest of Denver, indicated the bear killed Colin McClelland, 24, of Buena Vista. "It is really unusual, but more unusual is the attack. . . . It appeared the initial attack took place inside that trailer," said Fremont County sheriff's Lt. Dale Rea.

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-08-14/news/mn-23782_1_black-bear

benben reincarnated

That's pretty crazy Ken.   

The kid that got attacked on Hazel Creek recently gives me pause as well.   For all intents and purposes it seemed unprovoked.