News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited bear news

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 09, 2015, 15:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Asheville is full of  ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ homless people. Last time through there I had to make a quick stop at Hunter Banks and Taco Bell. Taco Bell had the bathroom locked so the homeless wouldn't shoot up in the bath room and OD on property.  :o
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on September 18, 2021, 13:34:40 PMAsheville is full of  ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ homless people. Last time through there I had to make a quick stop at Hunter Banks and Taco Bell. Taco Bell had the bathroom locked so the homeless woulduln't shoot up in the bath room and OD on property.  :o

its a national disgrace and I don't know how to solve it.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

from sea to shining sea
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Trout Maharishi

I just don't get it.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

jwgnc

Black bear mama and cub play on Asheville elementary school's playground – Ok northeast Asheville is known for bears,  but look where this school is: 125 Hill Street, just above the HWY interchange. 

You cannot view this attachment.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Native Fisher

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Woolly Bugger

It's Fat Bear Week!

Fat Bear Week is from September 29th to October 5th, your vote decides who is the fattest of the fat. Matchups will be open for voting between 12 - 9  p.m. Eastern (9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Pacific). Click the bear you would like to vote for. That bear will then be outlined in blue.  Then enter your email in the space and hit enter. You know that you have successfully voted if you see the total votes for each bear. Download your blank bracket to predict your own fat bear winner.

https://explore.org/fat-bear-week
me -There's a season?

benben reincarnated

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: benben reincarnated on September 30, 2021, 08:13:13 AM

1. why was the car door left open? did the bear open it?

2. why did she try and close the door?

3. that scream!
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

It appears that some of them have learned to open car doors. I've seen 3 or 4 reports of them trashing someones car in East TN. But of course a lot of wierd things happen in ETN. I think she was just trying to put something between them. This woman is laughing, I'd be tracking that sob with bad intentions. 
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

Bear attack near Asheville on the parkway yesterday. They may not have had any trouble if they had their dog on leash like they should have. Bet they weren't wearing mask either. :-\  ;) 
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on September 30, 2021, 22:37:21 PMBear attach near Asheville on the parkway yesterday. They may not have had any trouble if they had their dog on leash like they should have. Bet they weren't wearing mask either. :-\  ;) 

stupid humans... off lease dog should be the lead in the story and they should be FINED (IMHO) and BANNED from the PARKWAY!
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Officials say they collected forensic evidence to use for DNA analysis. If the bear in question is captured and positively identified, officials will humanely euthanize the animal, per park and Wildlife protocol
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

I think we should shoot the humans and the dog instead of the bear. FB just kicked me off again for 3 days for that comment.  :P  :drum  <-;:
― Charles Bukowski