As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Anyone recognize this a$$hole?

Started by Al, July 18, 2015, 16:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onslow

Quote from: Yallerhammer on July 19, 2015, 17:02:48 PM
Quote from: NCsporksman on July 19, 2015, 10:44:37 AM
Damn its nice to see some closure for ya Al......I said goodbye to a fender jazz 5 string, Ibanez jazz 4 string
and a stratocaster  in 2 separate breakins....spent my day off in the apartment with a 38. Hoping for some satisfaction. Did manage to let a dumbass round off In the carpet.... lots of eyes and ears in that place, coincidentally never was fucked with again

That sucks. Last time I said bye-bye to about 15 guns, my wife's jewelry, my son's XBox, and a Fender Telecaster. I have a gunsafe now. Sucks that we need such things.

Sheez. While I was remodeling my current residence, one of my neighbors would encourage me to their utilize personal amenities even when they were not there.  They used to never lock their house. But because a teenager crashed their computer during the course of a brief absence, they've recently started locking their house during the day.

Apparently I live in a very different world than you all.

NCsporksman

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on July 19, 2015, 18:54:15 PM
Quote from: Yallerhammer on July 19, 2015, 17:02:48 PM
Quote from: NCsporksman on July 19, 2015, 10:44:37 AM
Damn its nice to see some closure for ya Al......I said goodbye to a fender jazz 5 string, Ibanez jazz 4 string
and a stratocaster  in 2 separate breakins....spent my day off in the apartment with a 38. Hoping for some satisfaction. Did manage to let a dumbass round off In the carpet.... lots of eyes and ears in that place, coincidentally never was fucked with again

That sucks. Last time I said bye-bye to about 15 guns, my wife's jewelry, my son's XBox, and a Fender Telecaster. I have a gunsafe now. Sucks that we need such things.

Sheez. While I was remodeling my current residence, one of my neighbors would encourage me to their utilize personal amenities even when they were not there.  They used to never lock their house. But because a teenager crashed their computer during the course of a brief absence, they've recently started locking their house during the day.

Apparently I live in a very different world than you all.
So some pubescent tyke went in and had a jerkfest at your neighbor's house while they were gone??? Different worlds indeed my friend

NCsporksman

Yaller that sux cuz....it's the worst feeling when some lowlife is out there cruising around with your hard earned shit...

Yallerhammer

There was a $600 UHF wireless system in the Tele case, too.  b'; Stalked the pawn shops for over a year, never found it. Police can't/won't do shit about burglaries, either.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Dee-Vo

Several years ago I had a two-man ladder stand stolen. It was still in the box, and never opened. I had it leaning against the back of a building in the yard. Fuckin' bastard.

Da Heisenberg

definitely should have shot the cocksucker.