and they didn't shoot or taze her...

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 27, 2015, 18:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flatlander

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on July 06, 2015, 19:45:15 PM
Quote from: Flatlander on July 06, 2015, 16:53:42 PM
While we were arguing over a stupid flag ( which should come down imo), there were 82 shootings in Chicago over the July 4th weekend.  Meanwhile, in Chapel Hill, Silent Sam got tagged with the "black lives matter" slogan.  Perhaps the Michael Jordan statue in front of the United Center would have been more appropriate?

So my leftist friends...how do you fix this?

Call Rush.  He can fix everything.

Really?, that's just lame, PIW.  Seriously, 82 shootings in a weekend.  Most of them on the south side.  That doesn't bother you?

Onslow

Your question was smart ass rope a dope.  Maybe you should advance your remedy before demanding one from "the other".

flatlander

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on July 06, 2015, 20:00:24 PM
Your question was smart ass rope a dope.  Maybe you should advance your remedy before demanding one from "the other".

I am not being a smart ass, nor am I ignoring the problem, here.  You guys seem to be ignoring a problem, though and I can't understand for the life of me why.  What the fuck does Hispanic labor have to do with the question?  Rope a dope?

You've got a segment of the population killing each other at a rate of eight times that of whites and Hispanics combined.  That's a fucking problem.  I believe there are two main factors contributing to that:  the demise of the black family and poor educational opportunities.  I have no idea how you fix the family issue.  That will take generations probably, as Mudwall said.  That leaves education.  But we've been fixing it for years.  everyone is too entrenched in his position.

Your ideas?  Or is there really no problem here?

Onslow

Quote from: Flatlander on July 06, 2015, 20:13:07 PM

I am not being a smart ass, nor am I ignoring the problem, here.  You guys seem to be ignoring a problem, though and I can't understand for the life of me why.  What the fuck does Hispanic labor have to do with the question?  Rope a dope?

You've got a segment of the population killing each other at a rate of eight times that of whites and Hispanics combined.  That's a fucking problem.  I believe there are two main factors contributing to that:  the demise of the black family and poor educational opportunities.  I have no idea how you fix the family issue.  That will take generations probably, as Mudwall said.  That leaves education.  But we've been fixing it for years.  everyone is too entrenched in his position.

Being the underclass is the problem.  The pro bus. community is all about importing another underclass that can be exploited.  Being illegal is critical to being easily leveraged.  Unfortunately for the pro bus. com, Hispanics are not quite as manageable as hoped.  I reckon we will soon be importing more folk from Bangladesh and Somalia.

flatlander

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on July 06, 2015, 20:53:08 PM
Quote from: Flatlander on July 06, 2015, 20:13:07 PM

Being the underclass is the problem.  The pro bus. community is all about importing another underclass that can be exploited.  Being illegal is critical to being easily leveraged.  Unfortunately for the pro bus. com, Hispanics are not quite as manageable as hoped.  I reckon we will soon be importing more folk from Bangladesh and Somalia.

Wow.  Lot to unpack there.  So black kids are killing each other because they are having to compete with Hispanics?   

Onslow

Ever heard of low self esteem and desperation?

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

If you spray paint things it'll make lives matter more.