News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Weekend getaway with the fam Pt. 2- TR

Started by TylerDurden, June 28, 2015, 18:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerDurden

Woke up this morning extra early to squeeze in as much fishing as we could before we headed back to the Piedmont. The weather was beautiful. With sunny skies and temps in the 70s it was looking like a perfect day to spend in the wilderness. Headed to a familiar stream that I knew would produce fish, even if they weren't big.

enjoy

After walking the stream for about 4 hours we headed back to the hotel for check out. On the way out the door it was suggested that we take some trout home with us. I'd remember reading there was a trout pond close by so we decided to give it a shot. What a fucking ridiculous experience. About 12 or so people chucking corn laced hooks into a puddle for either blind or retarded trout. Nonetheless we got what we came for. I couldn't help but document the ridiculousness that ensued.

This dog was wondering around the pond the whole time. At one point he charged at me growling like a mf bear. Thought I was gonna have to roundhouse the thing in the face.

Sadly the time has come for the inevitable decent back into reality. Its been real Marion.

Until next time

Cheers

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Dee-Vo

All good things must come to an end. Good shit.

TylerDurden

Quote from: troutfanatic on June 28, 2015, 19:10:52 PM
Stockers and invasives. Fuck em in the goat ass.
your point is received and understood.

Fishing is fishing even when it drives you nuts.

Shit most people on this forum chase invasives on the reg. I fucks with the wild bows, though i wish they hadn't intruded on the brooks some years ago. Is what it is brotha.

But fuck those stockers.
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Transylwader

I see this gay pride shit is spreading like wild fire.
Hopefully one day we can celebrate being an asshole when it is finally accepted that it's OK to be one, in the meantime, I will continue being an asshole.
No more pix of Rainbows, damnit! Including Oncorhyncus Mykiss!
I saw enough of that shit in San Fagshitshow :embarassed: