and they didn't shoot or taze her...

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 27, 2015, 18:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

bd;0  -0- V:;

If she tried this 20 years ago, she may have been shot....

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

TylerDurden

Just imagine the following shit storm had she been shot
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Michael Toris

Onslow

Pansyman

You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Al

Not to worry TF - We are about to change voter ID back to no voter ID here in NC.

"I can't make it down to the DMV for a free ID but if you bus me to the polls and give me some free goodies I'll find time to do that".

Maybe we should have DMV set up shop at each voting place.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Al on June 29, 2015, 11:47:19 AM
"I can't make it down to the DMV for a free ID but if you bus me to the polls and give me some free goodies I'll find time to do that".

Al, do you have a source for the quote?  I want to add it to my quotes file. Many thanks.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: troutfanatic on June 29, 2015, 13:36:46 PM
I'm bet he was dealing in generalities versus a quote. Not like that isn't regular occurrence around here.

Generality implies majority, correct?  Now I am confused.  Al is part of, speaks for a majority?  Well if it ain't a quote, then whom or what group is the preponderant populace? 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Al

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on June 29, 2015, 13:28:09 PM
Quote from: Al on June 29, 2015, 11:47:19 AM

Al, do you have a source for the quote?  I want to add it to my quotes file. Many thanks.

Nope, I was paraphrasing what I read in today's local newspaper (It is an AP story)  - Just re-read it and now the new problem is going to be all the confusion with folks who were told when they went to the polls in 2014 they would need to obtain a valid ID before they can vote again. With this new legislation they don't need an ID but must bring the same proof it would have required to obtain one when they show up at the polls.

The same folks who were fighting the ID requirement are now saying requiring them to bring proof of who they are and where they live is burdensome as well.

I suspect the majority (Mudwall being the exception) can see where this is all going ................. p;- p;- p;-

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: wademaster on June 27, 2015, 18:11:16 PM
She sure is good at climbing.

It's genetic, they had to be fast and good climbers to escape predators chasing them on the Sub Sahara Savanna.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Michael Toris

Well, the the traitors may have lost the battle, but at least they didn't lose the wa........ oh yeah

Dee-Vo

Quote from: BIGG_brown on June 30, 2015, 12:10:42 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on June 27, 2015, 18:53:31 PM
Good for her. Flag of a traitor.

Damn straight. Cracker ass flag.

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on June 27, 2015, 19:10:37 PM
I wanna suck her tits.

I wanna see dat booty.

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on June 29, 2015, 21:40:09 PM
Quote from: wademaster on June 27, 2015, 18:11:16 PM
She sure is good at climbing.

It's genetic, they had to be fast and good climbers to escape predators chasing them on the Sub Sahara Savanna.

ain't that some cracker bullshit.

TylerDurden

deadass just watched that movie tonight.

KINGKONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.